Elegant Lake Burton Waterfront Home!
Our home is the perfect place to enjoy the activities Lake Burton is famous for: swimming, fishing, hiking, making s'mores, or just laying on lounge chairs in the sun. This is the ideal place to rest and relax throughout the year.
We know you'll fall in love with this place just like we did. Great features include:
• Spacious, open floor plan suitable for entertaining
• Well-stocked kitchen for families and groups
• Close proximity to restaurants (LaPrade's, Clayton, Farm House, Lake Burton Grocery)
• 4 bedrooms with 5 king beds!
• 4.5 baths
• Views of the lake from every room
• Large screened-in porch with fireplace overlooking the lake
• Rocking chairs along the lower level porch
• S'mores friendly fire pit
• High speed internet with Google Wifi mesh network
• Top-of-the-line cable package for sports and movies
• HDTV in every bedroom
• Your own wine refrigerator
• Wet bar with blender for margaritas (our favorite!)
• Kayaks included
• Games/entertainment included
• Charcoal grill
• Close to LaPrades Marina/restaurant and Anchorage Marina for rentals (jet ski, boat, etc.)
• Boat slip and covered boat storage available
Watch the sun rise over the lake in the morning with a hot cup of cocoa. Spend the day fishing off the dock or taking a kayak on the lake. Relax in the sun on the two-story boat house and then cool off with a dip in the clean water fed by a local trout stream. Enjoy a fine home-cooked meal and then spend the evening with friends or family watching the game or hanging out around the fire pit roasting marshmallows, storytelling, and star gazing.
Spend all your time here, or jump in your car to explore nearby fishing, whitewater, hiking trails, and charming mountain town squares in Clayton and Highlands.
Dogs considered with non-refundable fee. Please let us know if you have any pets when requesting rental.
Fall / winter rentals: Georgia Power drains the lake during colder months to allow for repairs on boat houses, seawalls, etc. Because of this, there will not be water in front of the house during the winter — which turns our home into a mountain home instead of a lake home! There is *amazing* hiking during these months, Clayton is decorated adorably (we love both Fortify Pi and Fortify for eating - as well as Fromage for lunch), and Highlands, NC is beautiful to visit. We also recommend visiting The Farmhouse at Persimmon Creek restaurant (about 20 mins away) for an incredible dinner. Reservations are needed.
Come, relax and enjoy your stay at beautiful Lake Burton!Get the full listing »