Book an unforgettable Peach State getaway to this lavish 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Clayton. Overlooking a beautiful 18 hole golf course and boasting access to Kingwood Golf Resort's 5-star community amenities, this 1,200-square-foot home for 6 combines high-end luxury with small-town charm. Whether you spend your days splashing in one of the 2 pools or rafting the Chattooga River, you'll look forward to ending each day on the screened-in porch.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Couch
After a day of hiking, turn on the living room's gas fireplace and melt into the plush couch. As you stream your Netflix favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV, you'll be bathed in natural light through the sliding glass doors.
The screened-in balcony, located just off of the living area, is the perfect place to spend a relaxing evening. Whether you choose to dine al fresco at the dining table for 4 or read your favorite book on a lounge chair, you'll have unobstructed views of the Kingwood Resort Golf Course.
Work up an appetite whitewater rafting? Whip up a 5-star feast in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with expansive countertops and a breakfast bar.
When it's time to hit the hay, retreat into the master bedroom and climb into the cozy king bed. You'll be able to drift to sleep to the sounds of your favorite shows thanks to the room's flat-screen Smart TV.
In the morning, take a relaxing soak in the master suite's jacuzzi garden tub and head to the clubhouse. Boasting an indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, and more, the clubhouse has something for everyone.
-- THE LOCATION --
Excite your inner outdoorsman with a day on the Chattooga River. The southeast's premier whitewater rafting destination, riding the Chattooga was even called "The #1 Thing Every Southerner Ought to Do" by Southern Living Magazine. You'll also find dozens of hiking trails in the area.
For even more outdoor fun, head 20 minutes down the road to Lake Burton. This 2,775-acre reservoir offers swimming, watersports, fishing, and more!
If small town serenity is what you seek, head to Tallulah Falls. Located 20 minutes from the condo, this Victorian-era resort town offers shopping, dining, and antiquing that will make you fall in love with the south.
End your day of adventure at the Tiger Drive-In Movie. From the comfort of your car, you'll be able to watch movies on the big screen. The Drive-In is open from March through November.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, a screened-in porch, jacuzzi garden bathtub, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, a gas fireplace, 2 hairdryers, covered parking for 1 vehicle, open visitor parking, and more!
- Kingwood Golf Resort's community amenities include an indoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool, golf course, fitness center, hot tub, and more!
- Unbeatable Clayton Location - Located on the Kingwood Golf Course, minutes from the Chattooga River, 20 minutes from Lake Burton, 13 miles from Tallulah Falls, and 10 minutes from the Tiger Drive-In Movie
- Closest Commercial Airport - Athens-Ben Epps Airport, 1010 Ben Epps Dr, Athens, GA 30605, (~81.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that access to the golf course requires an additional fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »