Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and retreat to this peaceful 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Chichester vacation rental home! Primely located in the heart of the Catskills Mountains, this expansive estate boasts a tastefully appointed interior, sleeping for 6, 2 outdoor decks, and a fire pit surrounded by nature. Whether you're hiking the abundant trails in the summer or skiing at Hunter Mountain in the winter, this charming home is the perfect getaway for family and friends!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Delve into the woods as you arrive at this beautiful 2-story home enclosed by an expansive grass lawn. You're sure to love the farmhouse feel of the interior, as it features exposed wood beams, cozy furnishings, and a wood-burning stove.
During downtime, kick back and relax in the inviting living room to watch the flat-screen cable TV. For a breath of fresh air, settle on one of 2 furnished decks with your favorite drink in hand and watch the kids romp around in the yard!
Cooking endeavors await, both on the charcoal grill and in the fully equipped kitchen! When all is prepped and ready, gather at the large 6-person table for a quality meal with your loved ones. Afterward, relocate to the fire pit to make s'mores for dessert!
When you retire for the night, curl up in the master bedroom's cozy king bed and drift to sleep. The second bedroom includes a queen bed, while 2 twin beds highlight the third bedroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
With this home's amazing location amid the Catskills Mountains, you can have an outdoor adventure in no time! Make your way to Tanbark Trail, Panther Mt. Trail, or Indian Head Wilderness for a fun day of hiking.
If you want to stay close to the property, simply stroll along Stony Clove Creek just across the road. For a good stretch and some mind-body balance, channel your inner yogi at the Catskills Yoga House only 0.8 miles away.
The small town of Phoenicia is only 5 minutes south, where you can rent tubes, shop at Mystery Spot Antiques, and tour with Rail Explorers! There is also an open market with antiques and special knick knacks. Additionally, a short drive is all that stands between you and Hunter, Belleayre, and Windham, all with ski slopes in the winter.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, a wood-burning stove, central heating, ceiling fans, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, 2 furnished decks, a large grass yard, fire pit, charcoal grill, driveway parking, and more!
- Serene Chichester Location - Steps from Stony Clove Creek and only minutes from many hiking trails, Phoenicia, Hunter, Belleayre, and Windham!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: New York Stewart International Airport (~65.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking(a $200 fine will be charged if evidence is found)
- Absolutely no pets allowed ($500 fine if evidence is found)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is a $25 per person per night fee over 5 people
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »