Hear the crash of the waves in this spacious lakefront condo!
Large & sunny w/lake views from all widows!
* Pillow-top queen bed in bedroom
* Jonathan Louis, full size sleeper sofa with ultra comfy, memory foam mattress
* WIFI, record player, Bluray, Apple TV, MP3 connection, & TIVO
* Fully equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils
* Coffee, espresso, tea, hot chocolate, and more provided!
* Toiletries, fresh linens, towels, and all the comforts of home available!
* 24 hour doorman and security cameras
* Gym, pool, and his/hers saunas available!
* Laundry facilities on site
* Street parking in neighborhood or Indoor garage parking available for $15/day
Location is perfect!
* 10 minute drive to the heart of downtown Chicago!
* Whole Foods, brunch, pubs, live music venue, bistros, GREAT restaurants, gourmet coffee roaster, within 3 blocks!
* cross the street to take one express bus to Magnificent Mile shopping, Grant & Millennium Park, The Art Institute, Sears Tower, John Hancock, and Water Tower Place (20 minute ride)!
* 3 minute walk to red line el station (30 minutes to downtown)!
* less than 15 minutes to the Swedish Andersonville district, Wrigleyville, historic Uptown, and more!
*a few steps to the beach or have a glass of wine 10 feet from the waves at the waterfront cafe next door!
*Edgewater is family friendly and very safe while encompassing many diverse activities!
* Loyola friends & family: this unit is next door to the campus! You cannot get any closer!
Check out time is 12 noon and check in time is 3pm, but we are flexible based on your needs.
I am here to help with anything you need during your stay!
Please let me know if you have any special requests.Get the full listing »