You will love staying in our comfortable 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment located in the heart of Downtown Chicago. The home is clean, modern and brand new remodeled. Perfect fit for any group to spend quality time together while enjoying the city. With a walk score of 98, this unbeatable location is close to some of the best restaurants, shopping and nightlife around. A unique cross section between historic neighborhoods and the heart of downtown, this location is ideal for experiencing all of Chicago
Below are a few popular attractions that we love to share with our guests!
1. The Art Institute of Chicago (14 Min.)
2. Millenium Park (15 Min.)
3. Cloud Gate (15 Min.)
4. Wrigley Field (15 Min.)
5. Museum of Science and Industry (15 Min.)
6. The Magnificent Mile (12 Min.)
7. 360 Chicago Observation Deck (15 Min.)
8. The Field Museum (15 Min.)
9. Lakefront Trail ( 15 Min.)
10. Richard H. Driehaus Museum (12 Min.)
11. Chicago Cultural Center (15 Min.)
12. Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower (11 Min.)
13. Symphony Center - Chicago Symphony Orchestra (15 Min.)
14. Maggie Daley Park (15 Min.)
15. Chicago River (14 Min)
16. Lincoln Park Zoo (15 Min.)
17. Chicago Riverwalk (15 Min.)
18. Holy Name Cathedral (12 Min.)
19. Buckingham Fountain (13 Min.)
20. Garfield Park Conservatory (12 Min.)
A brief disclaimer: If you are looking for a 5 star hotel or a very modern home, this would not be a good fit for you. We prefer to host our home to guests that are tech savvy and independent. If you are used to calling the hotel front desk while abroad, our home might not be a good fit. Our home is professionally cleaned, all linens professionally laundered and all surfaces sanitized before and after each guest.
We provide towels, sheets, and pillows, so you do not need to bring these things with you. We do NOT provide shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, body wash, face wash, wash clothes, cable television, (we have netflix attached to our TV), or laundry soap. If these things are important to you, please bring them when visiting our home. We want you to be comfortable when staying, so if you have any additional questions, please ask!
Please be very clear about the total number of guests when booking this home. Anybody that will be entering our home is considered a guest, regardless of if they stay overnight. If you are trying to host a large group, there will be additional charges. Our neighbors are very dear friends of ours and we are very discerning about the groups that we allow to rent.
If you're a modern traveller looking for a gateway to the best parts of Downtown Chicago, this is the home for you! We cater specifically to business travelers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, family groups, and individuals that want a slice of the best city in the Midwest!Get the full listing »