This 5-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental house in Chester provides a charming farmhouse setting for up to 8 guests. Situated on 13 acres shared with Gordon's Christmas Tree Farm, this scenic property dazzles you with natural beauty during every season! See if the fish bite at the nearby river or take a walk among the apple trees. With easy access to Magic Mountain Ski Resort, downtown Chester, and Okemo State Forest, everyone is sure to enjoy all that southern Vermont has to offer!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds | Loft: Twin Bed
There's no doubt you'll enjoy the scenic drive up to this 1,600-square-foot farmhouse. Perfect for family and friends, this property shares land with the beautiful Gordon's Christmas Tree Farm, allowing you to pick and chop down your seasonal holiday tree!
Upon entering the home, make your way towards the cozy living area that features a classic red brick fireplace. Kick back on one of the 2 couches and turn on the flat-screen Smart TV or connect to the complimentary wireless internet.
You'll have 2 dining areas to pick from after preparing a hearty home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen. When the fruit is in season, feel free to pick apples from the trees for a traditional pie recipe!
After exploring the tree farm and nearby river, settle in for the evening in one of the 5 cozy bedrooms. With 3 queen-sized beds and 3 twin beds, there's plenty of comfortable sleeping arrangements for everyone in the group.
Located downstairs, the full bathroom features a shower/tub combo so everyone can freshen up for the next day's outdoor adventure!
-- THE LOCATION --
Resting on a charming, 13-acre tree farm, this Chester home provides plenty of open space to explore during every season. In the summer months, find the perfect fishing spot alongside the river or read a book under a shady apple tree.
During the winter, head outside to build the perfect snowman before shredding the slopes at Magic Mountain Ski Resort - only 8.5 miles from this property! Other resorts such as Stratton, Bromley, and Okemo Mountain Resort are all within a scenic 30-minute drive, so don't forget to bring your adventurous spirit!
For a night out, take a short 6-minute drive into town where you'll have your pick of popular local restaurants. Savor the fresh ingredients used in all dishes served at The Free Range, or indulge in comfort food and craft brews at MacLaomainn's Scottish Pub.
Don't forget to save room for dessert! Pick up some homemade cannolis at Vermont Cannoli before perusing the various antique shops nearby.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, screened-in porch, wood-burning fireplace, road and driveway plowing service after every snowfall, and more!
- Scenic Chester location - Situated on a Christmas tree farm with panoramic views, just a 12-minute drive from Magic Mountain Ski Area, and a 30-minute drive from Stratton Mountain, Okemo Mountain Resort, and Bromley Mountain for endless outdoor adventures!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (max 2 allowed)
- Note this home sleeps 8 but is flexible up to 10 (please inquire with Evolve)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Linens and towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own.
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »