New on the Market - Pets accepted on a case-by-case basis.
The BEST way to experience Lake Chelan is a Waterfront Get-a-Way! Enjoy the sunshine, incredible views and easy access private waterfront from this cozy South Cove 3 bedroom 2 bath Lake House! Bring your Boat and Lake Toys. This Lake House has a private dock, boat lift, buoy and stairs for easy access into the lake.
Perfect for waterfront fun and for your wine-tasting tour experience. Conveniently located 1 mile from Karma Vineyards, 1.5 miles from Fielding Hills, Chelan Estates, Nefarious and Siren Song Wineries. 2.5 miles from Mellisoni Winery and Tsillan Cellars Winery & Restaurant. 3 miles to Lakeside Park and only a 5 minute scenic drive along the lake to downtown Chelan or a 10 minute boat ride to Manson Bay, 20 minute boat ride to Chelan Marina or 5 minute boat ride across the lake to Mill Bay boat launch and Casino.
New on the market! Check for availability!
Parking for 2 vehicles at the home. Boat trailer parking at State Park or Chelan marina boat launches.
BEST WATERFRONT RATES on Lake Chelan. Unbelievable Waterfront on Lake Chelan!
This home features the following:
• Fully equipped kitchen service for 8 (blender, microwave, toaster, coffee maker)
• Dining area with seating for 4 and kitchen bar seating for 4
• Living room with comfortable furnishings and stereo
• Master Bedroom with King Bed, Bathroom with tub and shower/blow dryer
• Deck with Gas BBQ, Patio Table with seating for 6 overlooking massive lake views to enjoy your cozy morning cup of coffee.
• Family Room with TV/DVD, Books and Games
• Bedroom with Queen Bed and view of the Lake
• Bunk Room with 2 Bunk Beds (single over full ) There will be a sofa bed available in the family room.
• Guest Bathroom with tub/shower, blow dryer,
• Full size washer and dryer and an extra refrigerator for easy access while on the Lake.
• Open Patio Area on the side of the home with lounge chairs to provide shade from the hot sun along with space for your coolers and beach accessories. Lit up at night to enjoy evenings on the lake.
• Small lawn for lounging and daydreaming!
This home is privately owned and is NO SMOKING. Must be at least 25 years old to reserve.
Pets allowed on a case to case basis depending on size and breed. $220.00
Non-refundable pet fee when traveling with a pet.Get the full listing »