Renovated, modern loft apartment in a 1920 firehouse. Soaring ceilings, wood floors, brick walls, huge windows - lots of character! You'll be staying right where firemen lived 100 years ago.
Easy access to everything — restaurants on Frazier or Cherokee, Whole Foods, downtown, the riverfront, the aquarium, parks and Stringer's Ridge are all in walking distance.
Our guests have said: "Coolest loft this side of the cosmos" and "I felt like I was living inside my Pinterest board."
Private loft on the top floor of a 2-story renovated brick firehouse.
• 700 sf 1-bedroom/1 bath
• Oversized shower with river rock floors & 2 showerheads
• 11-foot-tall ceilings feature reclaimed wood
• Brick walls and old wood floors = warm, industrial space
• Toasty gas fireplace to keep you warm in the winter
This is the perfect place for your romantic getaway - our guests are often here for anniversaries, weddings, proposals.
**Convenient location for any events at the river or downtown.**
- Bedroom (sleeps 2) - big, bright bedroom with 2 windows, queen size memory foam bed, large closet, blackout window shades, choice of down or foam pillows, 100% cotton sheets
- Living Room (sleeps 2) with gas fireplace, a flat screen smart TV, and a sofa that opens to a queen memory foam/gel platform bed
- Kitchen - Cooktop, convection toaster oven, microwave, BlendTec blender, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, utensils, coffee, tea, and some basic cooking items (oil, vinegar, sugar, etc) Note - no oven except for the convection toaster oven.
- Dining area - seats four
- Full Bathroom - oversized shower with 2 shower heads and river rock floors
- Utility room - washer/dryer
- Roku TV allows you to watch your Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon accounts and provides many free channels, but no cable
- We welcome quiet, well-behaved dogs. There is a separate small yard (fenced on 3 sides) for your pup. Please let us know if you are bringing a dog.
- All-Clad stainless cookware, ceramic skillet, and OXO utensils
- 100% cotton sheets and a memory foam mattress
- 100% cotton towels
- American Leather sleeper sofa with an upgraded memory foam/gel mattress (this isn't an old saggy sofa bed with a bar in the middle!)
- Furnishings from West Elm and Crate & Barrel
LOW CHEMICAL ENVIRONMENT:
- no air fresheners or harsh cleaners
- no Teflon cookware
- fragrance- & dye-free laundry detergent
- natural cleaners and essential oils
People love how clean the loft is, how unique it is, and how close it is to so many things. Because it's an urban area, you will hear buses, pedestrians, and sirens. This is an up-and-coming neighborhood. There's a mix of brand new, beautiful houses and some run-down houses - this is no gated community! Every guest has commented on how much they love the location, and we love it, too.
You will have your own off-street parking spot that leads to the stairs. Head up the stairs to the private entrance to the loft.
Self-check in.Get the full listing »