Stay less than 3 miles from the University of Virginia and minutes from downtown Charlottesville when you book this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental! The well-furnished unit boasts a private balcony in addition to a seasonal pool, gym and tennis court. Historic sites including Monticello, The Rotunda and Michie Inn are easily accessible along with Shenandoah National Park and the James River. Whether you're visiting for a Cavaliers Game or to kayak the James River, you can do it all with ease!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress, Sectional Sleeper (non-pullout)
The condo features 750 square feet of interior space with a decorative brick fireplace, a flat-screen cable TV with 140 channels, and colorful modern furnishings! Unwind with ease on the leather couch and vibrant bean bag chairs, or step through the sliding glass doors to enjoy the covered balcony.
Head into the city for dinner, or, save money on the bill by utilizing the fully equipped kitchen to cook your favorite recipes! The galley-style cooking space features all of the utensils you need plus a wooden dining table set for 4. Wind down with a game of tennis on the shared court, a workout in the gym, or a swim in the seasonal pool before heading home.
As your eyes grow heavy, retire into the bedroom to sleep in the spacious queen bed. The air mattress sleeps an additional 2 guests and the sectional provides additional sleeping space, while the en-suite bathroom and in-unit washer and dryer ensure that you have all of the comforts of home.
-- THE LOCATION --
The condo is located only 3 miles from the University of Virginia campus, so you'll be just minutes away from Cavaliers sporting events and campus tours to see The Rotunda and The Lawn. Visit more of Thomas Jefferson's designs at Monticello, located only 12 miles away, and stop by James Monroe's Highland found just next door!
Charlottesville features the historic Downtown Mall, which mixes renovated and restored buildings housing boutiques, restaurants and more along the brick-paved walkways. Visit Ivy Inn or Michie Inn to enjoy a delicious meal of Southern favorites in a charming historic home! If you forgot anything, the condo is within walking distance from The Shops at Stonefield!
The surrounding mountains are filled with vineyards and farms where you can pick your own fruit! Stop by Carter Mountain Orchard to pick seasonal fruits or King Family Vineyards for a tasting. Outdoor recreation continues 35 miles away in Shenandoah National Park, and on the James River, where you can hike and kayak!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV with 140 channels, in-unit washer and dryer, private balcony, decorative fireplace, beanbag chairs, access to community pool (open seasonally), gym and tennis court, covered parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Central Charlottesville location, walking distance from shops and dining, 3 miles from University of Virginia, and with easy access to area attractions including Monticello, James Monroe's Highlands, and recreation in Shenandoah National Park and the James River
- Nearest Major Airport: Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (~7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note this second-story unit is only accessible via stairs
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »