You'll love our luxurious condo home that's nestled in the heart of the trendy Southend neighborhood of Uptown Charlotte.
Our home is guest ready, and has everything you'll need to have a comfortable stay while you're visiting our beautiful Queen city. Fresh bath towels, fresh linens, and many other traveler comforts are there for you at check-in.
The condo is located in the trendy Southend neighborhood of Uptown Charlotte, within walking distance to Charlotte’s best restaurants and venues.
You'll love our luxurious condo home that's nestled in the heart of the trendy Southend neighborhood of Uptown Charlotte. It's within walking distance to some of Charlotte's best restaurants, pubs, entertainment and sporting venues - you'll love the location :)
Our 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is well appointed, lovingly furnished, and guest ready for up to 4 guests. Here's what you can expect when checking into our home:
BEDROOM: Here's where the magic happens. Our bedroom is furnished to make sure you have a great night's sleep and feel well rested while you explore the Queen city.
- Queen sized comfortable foam mattress with a even more comfortable foam mattress topper. Can you count sheep to infinity and beyond?
- Trendy sliding barn bedroom doors that make entering and leaving the bedroom a much more dramatic and fulfilling experience. Use your imagination.
- Oversized, Walk-In Closets that'll hold all your suitcases, travel bags, and hip clothing. Narnia style wardrobes are encouraged.
- 9’ Ceilings with a powerful ceiling fan to keep you extra cool during those hot and humid Charlotte nights.
LIVING ROOM: Kick up your feet, relax, and make yourself at home. Mi casa es su casa.
- 39 in wall mounted Apple TV with all your favorite streaming apps, including HBO. Yes, you heard me. Catch up on Game of Thrones so your friends stop zombie chanting "You know nothing" to you because, well, you know nothing. We don't have cable tv because we're evil cord cutters.
- Relax comfortably on our 3 seat sofa while enjoying some of your favorite shows and movies on Apple TV. The 3 seat sofa can easily turn into a super comfortable sofa bed and has its own fresh linens and soft blankets.
KITCHEN: Need a break from dining out at some of Charlotte's best restaurants? Cook at home.
- Our kitchen has the essential cookware, silverware, and dinnerware for you to get your Gordon Ramsey on.
- Sit at our Granite Countertop Island with 4 barstools and enjoy your made home or take home dinner. While we are die-hard Game of Throne fans, please, no red wedding re-enactments at the dinner table.
- Enjoy some complimentary freshly brewed coffee provided by some of our favorite local coffee roasters.
BATHROOM: The throne room is fully stocked with everything you'll need to feel comfortable.
- High pressure standing shower? Check! Fresh towels, toiletries, and soaps? Check! Blowdryer for your hurr? Check!
Whether you're visiting Charlotte for a vacation retreat, business related stay, or enjoying our sport venues, our home will have everything you need to experience Charlotte comfortably :)
Our guests have access to near about everything that comes with the space. Here they are in bullet points, because hey - who doesn't like bullet points?
- Essentials like towels, bed sheets, soap, and toiletries
- Apple TV with HBO, Netflix, and Hulu. No, cable because we're evil cord cutters :)
- Paid Parking Options Metered or $7-$15 Per Day Lot Parking)
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi that can stream up to 4K
- Stainless Steel, Energy-Efficient Whirlpool Refrigerator, Electric Stovetop Oven, and Washer/Dryer Combo
- Quietpower Dishwasher
- Coffee maker
- Modern standing shower & high pressure shower head
- Resort Style Saline Pool with Sundeck & Lounging Area
- State of the Art Fitness Center & Pilates Room
We've made really short YouTube video to help our guests learn how to use everything in the space. You'll get the link to the videos when you book with us :)
Interaction with guests
We love to give our guests the upmost privacy so they can enjoy their romantic getaway, weekend excursion, or focus on their work. We have a easy self-checkin system that gives our guests a truly flexible checkin and checkout experience at anytime of the day.
We are really supportive and attentive hosts who love giving our guests recommendations, tips, and suggestions for exploring Charlotte. Even though you most likely won't meet us (We are young professionals who travels a lot too!), we're always just one message away to answer any questions you have. Just check out our response time, we're quick with it!
Feel free to message us anytime through the HomeAway/VRBO App. We're always more than happy to help our guests :)
Other things to note
CLEANLINESS: Our space is professionally cleaned after every booking, many other listings are not. You'll really appreciate staying at a clean, fresh, and well taken care of space.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Our Neighborhood Guidebook that is included in this listing and the one located inside the space are really handy and our guests love them. Go through it to find our recommendations for great local restaurants, entertainment, and scenery.
CHECKING IN: We have a very flexible and convenient self-checkin system using a callbox. If you're behind on your travel time, don't sweat it, you'll be able to checkin without any issues anytime after 5pm.
KEYS: Please note that we only have 1 set of keys that will be available to you. Make sure you do not park in any visitor or resident parking spot or else your car will get towed and we will not reimburse you the $200 fee. We don't have parking, but don't let that stop you from bringing your car. There is plenty of metered parking along the roads and a $7-$15/day lot near our place! Ask us any questions you might have :)
If there is an issue that occurs that you forget to mention during your stay, please tell us through a private feedback message. We're always looking to improve our space with guest feedback.Get the full listing »