Thank you for checking us out! This listing is for the entire home including the resort like club house (within the community itself) which has a community pool, spa, lounge, gas barbecue and fitness area.
Beautiful gated home in highly sought after Montefino Village subdivision. Located in Ocotillo, the contemporary, 2137 sq. ft. home includes 2 1/2 baths, sleeps 6 and has a sparkling private pool, fire pit and gas barbecue included on the property.
All the essentials are provided such as sheets, blankets, towels and toiletries for your entire group including a fully stocked laundry room.
Kitchen equipped for all your needs; granite counter-tops and stainless-steel appliances included. The house has two TV’s and high-speed internet. There are also beautiful walking paths around the home and an abundant of restaurants close by.
There are up to 3 separate sleeping areas:
- Master suite with king-size bed and attached full bathroom
- Two private bedrooms with queen and full-size beds
From the house to local attractions we are:
- Close proximity to Intel, Motorola, the new Wells Fargo corporate headquarters and within minutes to the 202, 101, Ocotillo Golf and Wild Horse Pass Resort (Casino and Golf).
- Downtown Mesa: 15-20 min.
- Downtown Chandler: 5-10 min.
- Tempe (Gamage Center for the Performing Arts, ASU, Mill Ave, Tempe Town Lakes): 10-15 min.
- Spring training sites (Cubs, Giants, Angels): 10-15 min.
- Old Town Scottsdale (bars, restaurants, shopping): 15-20 min.
- Downtown Phoenix (NBA and MLB games, museums): 20-25 min.
- Westgate (Cardinals Stadium, Coyotes Hockey Arena, mall shopping): 45-50 min.
- Over 150 Golf Courses (Ocotillo Country Club within 2 min. and many others within 15 min.)
- Restaurants and grocery stores (1/2 mile or less away)
- Sky Harbor International Airport: 20 min.
- Casino/Gambling resorts: 20 min.
- Hiking/Mountain Biking at South Mountain, Camelback Mountain or Superstition Mountain: 15-30 min.
- Shopping: Chandler Fashion Center; Arizona Mills Outlet, Scottsdale Fashion Square and Fifth Avenue: 15-30 min.
- Downtown Phoenix: Ball park, Heard museum, Science Center, Art Museum and more! 25-40 min.
- The Grand Canyon, Sedona, White Mountains, and AZ's wine country are 2-4 hours.
When booking, please let us know how many guests will be in your party, how many vehicles you will have on-site, as well as the nature of your visit. With that information we can make sure the home is ready for your group and that you have all the necessary supplies, linens, etc. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jamie and EdGet the full listing »