Experience Southern Wyoming like never before at the 'Cabin in the Wild Woods,' a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental in the foothills of the Medicine Bow-Routt National Forest! This cabin offers 1,400 square feet of the rustically furnished interior with a wood-burning fireplace, a deck with a seasonal hot tub, and an outdoor fire pit. Ski at the Snowy Range Ski Area, explore the town of Centennial, or drive on the Snowy Range Scenic Byway for jaw-dropping sites of the mountainous terrain!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Boasting a warm and welcoming interior, knotty-pine accents, and endless rustic furnishings ranging from a deer antler chandelier to welded iron trees, the 'Cabin in the Wild Woods' will make you feel right at home.
Following a day of adventure in the Medicine Bow-Routt National Forest, whip up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Complete with all the essential appliances, cooking utensils, a tile backsplash, and more, this kitchen has everything you need.
Can't get enough of this home's mountainside location? Enjoy a nightcap in the private hot tub after dinner. The property also features an outdoor fire pit that's perfect for stargazing and roasting s'mores! There is even a gas grill for your summer cookouts.
If the weather is too chilly, make your way back inside to watch your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV while the stone-surrounded, wood-burning fireplace creates the perfect cozy atmosphere!
When it's time to hit the sack, make your way to one of the 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms to slide under the covers of the king or queen mattresses. Each bedroom has ample mountain-themed decor, natural light, and old-world charm!
-- THE LOCATION --
There are plenty of delicious local eateries nearby including the Beartree Tavern & Cafe, Old Corral Hotel & Steakhouse, the Friendly Store, and the Antlers at the Post. You'll be just over 2 miles from the town of Centennial where you'll be able to shop and explore places like the Country Junction.
Snowy Range Ski Area, only 5.1 miles away from your door, is a fantastic spot to go skiing. Be sure to drive along the Snowy Range Scenic Byway as well to thoroughly enjoy the mix of mountain and foothill views.
Other ideas for fun include hiking the Corner Mountain Trailhead, fishing in one of the nearby creeks, or driving to Laramie to spend the day learning about this city's history!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with all the essential appliances, a dining room, stone-surrounded wood-burning fireplace, a private deck with a seasonal hot tub and seating, an outdoor fire pit, a flat-screen cable TV, 4-car driveway parking, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, and more!
- Fantastic Centennial location - Located just over 2 miles from Centennial, 5.1 miles from Snowy Range Ski Area, 33 miles from Laramie, and close to excellent restaurants, fishing, state and local parks, lakes, nature preserves, and much more
- Nearest Major Airports: Laramie Regional Airport (~27 miles away) | Denver International Airport (~167 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary in the winter months to access the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »