Cayman Blue is a magnificent, upscale, private, cliff-edged, gated villa with private pool and stone steps to the water below. Experience the best expansive ocean views in the Caymans. Wake up each morning to awesome breathtaking views from two of the master bedroom suites. Villa includes a kitchen, extra-large family room, dining room and den. Great indoor and outdoor seating and eating areas with stunning views and an island breeze to make every moment enjoyable. Cayman Blue is affordable priced and can be rented as a 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom, 5 bedroom, 6 bedroom or 7 bedroom villa.
Cayman Blue has expansive windows and glass doors to capture the majestic views of the Caribbean Sea from almost every room. You’ll enjoy Jaw dropping ocean views from the moment you open the front door. Elevated 25 feet above sea level, Crystal Blue is well protected and can enjoy a breeze when air conditioning is not necessary. Stone terraces and a private gazebo near the pool offer refuge from a hectic vacation pace! Wonderful wedding venue for up to 100 guests (additional fee for events).
The villa offers excellent snorkeling and diving from the back steps, with conch, starfish, lobster, and many other fish species waiting to be discovered! Relax on the oceanfront pool deck and watch the dive boats and fishing boats just off the reef.
Crystal Blue’s Features
• Walk through the foyer into the huge sunken living area with vaulted ceilings, enormous couches and gorgeous views, all of which lend a big feel to this 7,500 sq ft. oceanfront villa.
• Elevated oceanfront pool surrounded by plenty of outdoor furniture for guests to relax while soaking in the views. New outdoor loungers and section sofa.
• Separate oceanfront TV area off of the dining room and living area offers multiple areas for guest to relax and converse, complete with a Plasma TV and multiple couches.
• Full modern kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, double ovens, stove, coffeemaker and bar seating for 5
• Dining table and breakfast table seat eight and four, respectively
• 7 bedroom suites offer guests tons of space to spread out: 5 kings, 1 queen, and a kids room has 1 bunk bed set and 2 twin day beds. Owner also has 2 twin aero-mattresses for smaller children looking to sleep in parents room.
• Ideal villa for those who desire privacy during their stay.
• 5 minutes from grocery store, liquor store and barefoot swimming at two resorts as well as restaurants and bars.
• Excellent wedding venue that can accommodate many guests.
The entire home can sleep 18 guests total, with a max of 14 adult guests due to bedding layout. Cayman Blue owner generously offers reduced rates for smaller groups not needing all 7 bedrooms.
There is a sandy beach 5 minutes east at the Morritts and The Reef resorts. The beach behind Cayman Blue is very private but only has a small sandy area. It does offer great snorkeling. With the abundant marine life we have in the water, you will want to wear foot protection (pool shoes or fins). The prevailing trade winds from the east offer an escape from any mosquitoes or flying insects.
The east end of the island is where any kite-boarding, wind-surfing, or even surfing is done on Grand Cayman as well as great reef protected snorkeling and being only 5 minutes from the best SCUBA operators (Ocean Frontiers and Tortuga Divers) and dive sites on the entire island.
Five minutes or less east of Queens Highway are two large resorts (Morritt's and The Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, grocery stores, a liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a coffee/pastry shop. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, oceanfront pools and bar service. Tukka, The Italian Kitchen, and The Lighthouse are the closest restaurants. Nearby local spots for lunch include Vivine’s Kitchen, Arlaine’s, and the Pirates Cove.
Cayman Blue is located just 40 minutes from the capital of George Town and all it's attractions, or just a short drive to the wonderful Rum Point, world famous Stingray City, or the Kaibo Yacht Club at Cayman Kai, as well as Starfish Point, The Botanical Gardens, and The Mastic Trail, where you can hike or take guided nature walks. Enjoy fresh fish prepared daily at a number of the award winning local restaurants including Kaibo Upstairs, Rum Point Restaurant, Over The Edge, Tukka, and The Lighthouse not to mention The Rum Point Wreck Bar and Grill and The Kaibo Beach Bar and Grill.Get the full listing »