This oceanfront villa and cottage are located on 1000 feet of secluded-but not remote, oceanfront on the most northern point of Grand Cayman. You see and experience over of 20 football fields of oceanfront all to yourself! This is a luxurious feature that no other Cayman home can provide. The Appleman family has rented to over 800 families in the last 18 years. We take pride in our 28 five star reviews! You have stumbled across an amazing gem of a premier vacation rental. Ask about our last minute rental discount (within 30 days).
• VRBO member for 18 years, since 2000
• Over 800 families have loved this property.
• PERFECT FOR EXPERIENCED SNORKELERS, DIVERS, FAMILIES & COUPLES-TALK TO OUR REFERRALS ANYTIME
ABOUT CAYMAN COAST ESCAPE:
- Sleeps EIGHT (8)
- 4 LARGE BEDROOMS 4 LARGE BATHS
- 1000 feet of private, romantic oceanfront
- Private Pool on 4000 square foot deck
- 3000 sq ft of living space in the villa and cottage
- Great DIVING & SNORKELING off the back of the house in a protected marine park reef, including the famous North Wall. --Popular dive shop right down the street (Reef Divers) to set up boat and shore dives.
- High-Speed Wireless Internet and telephone (FREE)
- We offer discounted scuba diving, Stingray City trips, catamaran cruises and beach water sports through Red Sail Sports. We set up discounted Avis car rentals.
- Reef Divers' Dive Shop is a three minute drive.
- Owner goes down every couple months to make sure everything is in perfect order.
- Owner sends you 100-tip list of favorite restaurants, dive shops, and sight seeing. Perfect, if you have never been to Cayman!
***CAYMAN COAST ESCAPE HAS A VERY LIBERAL CANCELLATION POLICY
- West Bay
- 15 min drive from Georgetown Airport
- 10 min drive to Georgetown Fosters
- 5-min drive to American standard grocery Store, Seven Mile Beach, Turtle Farm, swimming with dolphins, five-star restaurants, horse back riding (google our location), and swimming with dolphins
- Famous Ristorante Pappagallo located just down the street.
- THE VIEW: Each bedroom has a breathtaking view of the Caribbean. The two master bedrooms have their own French doors facing the Caribbean. You can see the same gorgeous view from the living room, dining room and kitchen, too.
- SUNSETS AND SUNRISES can be viewed from the pool deck
- Millions of STARS seen on clear nights
- A private platform, with steps and ladder allow experienced, competent snorkelers and divers ocean access. Children under 12 should not snorkel in back. Our daughter, Danielle, however, snorkeled in back at the age of five years old, accompanied by her parents. Owner is an advanced scuba diver and will happily address questions regarding snorkeling and diving from the home.
-AMAZING AND SPECTACULAR marine and coral life.
-In your own backyard you have virgin snorkeling and diving that is beyond belief!
- Maid service
- Great neighborhood for jogging (our entire family jogs every day when we stay)
- Professionally decorated with fine antiques, oil paintings and oriental rugs.
- Outside dining available on huge picnic table, screened-in porch, or three cocktail tables.
- The cottage is furnished with kitchenette, queen bed, and full bath, just steps from the main home
- 4 flat screen TV's with free cable and DVD players
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
We have booked wedding receptions and honeymoons! See the picture of the owner’s daughter, Alaina, on the website. We love to leisurely sip coffee in the morning and cocktails at sunset.
If you are a scuba diver, you can arrange for Indepth Watersports to come over to the home & escort you on a scuba guided tour from the backyard of Cayman Coast Escape!
*** WATCH A VIRTUAL TOUR! CLICK THE VIDEO ICON ABOVE THE PICTURE AT TOP LEFT
Keywords: Cayman Coast Escape: House, villa, villa and cottage, Cayman home, oceanfront, private pool, Caribbean view, etcGet the full listing »