SUNSET PARADISE CONDO: it's a large two bedroom and two bathroom condo with a wonderful SEA VIEW TERRACE, split A/C units in each room, ceiling fans, cable TV. The condo is located in the historic Bodden Town and just across the road from the beach. It's a perfect location in the middle of Grand Cayman island so you're within easy reach of Seven Mile beach or if you fancy a relaxing afternoon Rum Point is only 15 mins drive.
BEST LOCATION IN GRAND CAYMAN - in the middle of the island near Bodden Town in a peaceful part of the island so you can live like locals away from mad crowds of Seven Mile beach and see the whole island in one day. Seven Mile beach is only 25 mins drive and an amazing Rum Point is only 15 mins drive along the coast.
We have 4 identical size condos in the same building and they have the same layout, size and key features. The photos on the listing are taken in of the condos but the other condos are very similar.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you in one of our condos and we will do our best to make your stay enjoyable and memorable :-)
*** ABOUT THE CONDO: ***
* very SPACIOUS 2 bedroom condo with 2 on-suite bathrooms
* large SEA VIEW TERRACE overlooking the Caribbean sea, sew views from the terrace, lounge and bedroom windows
* SLEEPS 4 PEOPLE = 3 separate beds (queen size bed in bedroom one + 2 single beds in bedroom two)
* FULLY AIR-CONDITIONED condo with an additional ceiling fans in each room
* FREE PARKING
* FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN with a large fridge / freezer, ice-maker, oven, microwave, 4 electrical hob, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, filter coffee maker, blender and of course plates, glasses, cups e.t.c
* free and fast WIFI / INTERNET
* flat screen TV in the lounge with many cable channels
* washing machine and a tumble dryer
* FREE KAYAKS + SNORKEL EQUIPMENT FOR OUR GUESTS
* FREE BEACH TOWELS + all bedding and towels so you don't need to bring beach towels with you.
* FREE KAYAKS, snorkel equipment, 4 beach chairs and safety vests are provided free of charge
* free barbecue and sunbeds just on your front lawn
* iron, iron board, hair dryer
*** CONDO LOCATION / DISTANCES FROM CONDO TO: ***
The condo is located in Bodden Town in the middle of Grand Cayman Island which is great location for seeing the whole island and living like locals in a peaceful part of the island away from daily cruise ships and many tourists.
* The White House = 3.7 km (3 mins drive), FREE sunbeds, nice beach + beach bar
* Spotts beach = 8 km (10 mins drive), free sandy public beach where you can swim with turtles and see stingrays
* Rum Point = 20 km (15 mins drive), FREE sunbeds, amazing sandy beach, nice bar and restaurant
* George Town = 17 km (15 mins drive), capital of Grand Cayman
* Owen Roberts International Airport = 18 km (22 mins drive)
* Seven Mile beach = 22 km (25 mins drive), most famous beach in Grand Cayman
* Camana Bay = 20 km (25 mins drive), great for shopping, restaurants, bars, cinema e.t.c
NEAREST BEACH: across the road from the condo (less than a minute walk) there is a small private beach where you'll find 4 chairs, table with benches and free kayaks for our guest to use. It's perfect place for picnic, reading a book or enjoying a glass of wine while watching the sunset.... Please feel free to take one of the kayaks along the coastline and watch the sunset. Have fun;-)...
BEST BEACHES FOR SNORKELLING: the best snorkel beaches are only 3 - 15 mins drive from the condo. For example, The White House and Spotts beaches are a great places to swim with beautiful tropical fishes and to see turtles. An amazing Rum Point has calm waters and coral reef gardens plus many more ...
*** SHOPPING NEAR THE CONDO: ***
* the nearest SHOPPING CENTER is located within 10 mins drive from the condo and called Countryside Shopping Village. Where you'll find a big Fosters supermarket, liquor store / off-license, pharmacy, cash point and a few restaurants including Pizza Hut, Subway, Wendy's e.t.c
* the nearest gas stations are located within less than 10 mins drive and called Rubis and Esso.
* the nearest and cheapest liquor store is located just off Bodden Town road and called the Water Boys (less than 10 mins drive from the condo)
* you'll find a designer and duty free shops in George Town and Camana Bay (around 15 - 20 mins drive from the condo)
RESTAURANTS & BARS: there are several very good restaurants located within 3 - 10 mins drive from the apartment including the famous Lighthouse, Tukka, Kaibo, Rum Point, Over the Edge and more.
CAR RENTAL: car rental is strongly recommended and we give our guests a 20% discount with one of the biggest car rental companies on the island. Once the booking is confirmed we'll email you further details about car rental + discount code.
HEALTH CLUB: Universal fitness, 10 mins drive from the condo. If you're staying on the island for a couple of weeks and would like to get fitter why not to join a very nice fully air-conditioning gym which offers weekly passes / monthly passes for a very reasonable price.
HELP AND SUPPORT: please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or need more information about the island. We'd like you to have a perfect holiday on this paradise island so we're always available via emails or on the phone. Once the booking is confirmed we'll email you a very detailed information pack with our favourite restaurants, bars, best beaches, affordable car rental deals and much more. Our agent who lives locally provides any support you may need during your stay in the apartment
*** WHY CHOOSE GRAND CAYMAN ***
If you're looking for a perfect holiday relaxing on white powdery sand, swimming in crystal warm Caribbean waters, enjoying fantastic food as Grand Cayman is known as the 'Culinary Capital of the Caribbean' then Gran Cayman island is the perfect island to visit.
* the island has very little crime and is one of the safest places in Caribbean
* dream beaches are all around you which offer endless activities for all the family to be entertained such as swimming, snorkelling, diving, deep sea water and reef fishing, jet ski, mangrove and bio bay tours, kite-surfing, paddle-boarding, parasailing, sailing, surfing, swimming with dolphins, swimming with stingrays and many more.
* if you prefer land activities there are plenty to choose from: explore the island, visit the turtle farm, horseback riding, meet blue iguanas in the Botanical gardens, take a helicopter ride and much more.
* if you like shopping Grand Cayman offers great shopping for duty free designer jewellery, watches, fragrances, original arts and more. Just some of the choices are Kirt Freeport, Guy Harvey Gallery & Shoppe or Camana Bay.
* Dining in Grand Cayman is as extensive as it is diverse. With over 200 restaurants to choose from you'll be spoilt for choice and there are many to suit every budget.
* live music after dark - you'll find lots of bars offering a live music every night except Sunday. Just a few to try are Kaibo (Near Rum Point) on Tues night, Lone Star on Friday, The Wharf on Saturday night and more.
GETTING AROUND THE ISLAND: renting a car is recommended but you can get taxis or use mini busses which connect all districts of Grand Cayman and can be identified by number in a coloured circle. There are some bus stops along major routes but you can flag down a passing bus at any point. Fares are CI$2 or CI$3.50 if you take a long trip like to the famous capital George Town or to East End or North Side.Get the full listing »