Plan your next vacation at Bliss Beach House. Bliss Beach is our brand new, custom designed 1 bedroom waterfront home on one acre of land with 100 ft. of oceanfront located on a secluded south side east beach property with private pool. This beach house is very private, with no close neighbors. There is only one residence on our property, so you will not be sharing either the property or the pool with anyone else.
The house is on the island of Cayman Brac. Cayman Brac is one of 3 islands in the Cayman Islands. You can book your 40 minute flight from Grand Cayman through Cayman Airways, which has several flights each day to Cayman Brac. There are direct flights to Cayman Brac from a number of cities in the USA.
The house has been specifically designed for couples. It is just perfect for a honeymoon, a romantic gateway or if you just want to get away from it all.
We have unbelievable sunrises and sunsets too.
You can meander in the large newly planted organic garden where you can pick some herbs, exotic fruits and some vegetables (depending on the season).
The property has also been landscaped with many different species of Caribbean plants and trees.
The house is exquisitely decorated and there are views to the ocean from every room in the house, including the kitchen!
The house is air conditioned.
Things To Do on Cayman Brac
- Bike: We have 2 bikes for your use, explore the island at your your leisure.
- Hike: Explore the Parrot Preserve, or take the lighthouse trail to see the Brown Booby nesting area - there are numerous hiking opportunities.
- Explore Caves: Don’t miss the opportunity to climb inside at least one of the great, cavernous, natural wonders.
- Scuba or Snorkel: Take a charter or enter the sea via one of the shore diving locations. There are more than 50 dive sites around Cayman Brac so there are plenty of choices for new and experienced divers alike.
- Yoga: Enjoy the ocean views of Bliss Beach House while you conduct your yoga practice (we have mats and blocks in the laundry room), or join a group at the outdoor yoga school a 15 minute walk east of our house.
- Star Gaze: No immediate neighbours means no lights to obscure the beauty of the stars at night. Download an app to your phone or tablet, then lounge on the pool deck at night and learn about the constellations.
- Rock Climb or Rappel: Learn how to rock climb or rappel in a safe and fun environment on the ancient limestone cliff faces. Climb.KY specializes in customizable packages that allow for all ages and fitness levels.
- Explore Local History, Art: Visit the Cayman Brac Heritage House, Cayman Brac Museum or shop at Native Island Made (NIM) Things.
- Take a Free Tour: With this free government service, you have the flexibility to customize your tour depending on your likes and dislikes — so you’re bound to find something interesting on your adventure. Tour options include (but are not limited to):
• Cayman Brac Museum
• Heritage House
• Hiking/Nature Trails
• Historic Sites
• Lighthouse/Bluff Views
• Parrot Reserve
Free tours are available Monday - Saturday.
- Take a Paid Tour: Contact one of the local taxi companies for other island tour options.
- Charter a Boat: Great fishing for wahoo, marlin, and sushi-grade tuna. Most charter-boat operators also run snorkeling trips, or add a memorable excursion is to Little Cayman (just 5 miles from Cayman Brac).
- Massage and Spa Services: They will come to you at Bliss Beach House so you can be pampered while enjoying spectacular views.
- Relax: Swim in the private pool at Bliss Beach House, or enjoy a good book from a lounger shaded by a coconut tree.
We are a new listing and don't have a review here yet, but you can find two 5-star reviews from guests who have booked with us on another web site (Google Bliss Beach House Cayman Brac).Get the full listing »