Enjoy a relaxing retreat to Golden, Missouri while staying at the 'Little House on the Lake,' this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental, steps from the beach at Table Rock Lake. Hosting 12 guests amid 1,000 square feet of living space, you'll enjoy all the comforts of home, including an enormous yard, a screened-in porch, and 2 kayaks. When you're not on the water, visit Promised Land Zoo, Onyx Cave Park, Thorncrown Chapel, play a round at Holiday Island golf course, or venture to Branson!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed & Futon | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed & Futon | Living Room: 3 Sleeper Sofas
Drive along Table Rock Lake as you approach your new home-away-from-home offering an array of amenities for your enjoyment. Fire up the gas grill for an afternoon BBQ, take the provided kayaks out on the water, or play a game with your loved ones in the spacious yard.
Stepping inside, you'll be impressed by the modern interior which features sleek hardwood flooring and large wall-to-wall windows with views of the lake. Settle down after your travels in either of the living areas boasting plush furnishings, a flat-screen TV, and a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace.
When you've worked up an appetite, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen. While the steaks are sizzling on the grill, pull up a chair to the triple breakfast bar to prepare a few sides.
Before calling it a night, experience the spacious exterior of this home. Gather the group around the lakefront fire pit for marshmallow roasting or simply relax, beverage in hand, on the spacious screened-in porch.
As your eyes begin to grow heavy, 12 guests can enjoy nights of blissful sleep in any of the 3 bedrooms and the additional sleeper sofas in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
This impressive lakefront property is the ideal choice for large families wishing to spend their day's swimming, kayaking, fishing, hiking and enjoying all your other favorite outdoor adventures.
Abundant activity lies just minutes from home. Say hello to furry friends at Promised Land Zoo, explore Onyx Cave Park, or play a round at Holiday Island Golf.
Should you need to change of scenery, make the 37-mile drive to Branson to discover local attractions, like the Titanic Museum, Hollywood Wax Museum, and the World's Largest Toy Museum Complex, or treat the kiddos to a fun-filled day at Silver Dollar City.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs with DVD players (no cable), a floor-to-ceiling wood-burning fireplace, wraparound porch with lake views, a gas grill (propane is not provided), large yard, 2 kayaks, a fire pit, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, plenty of parking in the driveway, and more
- Prime Table Rock Lake location! Easy access to swimming, kayaking, fishing, golfing, restaurants and all the attractions of Branson!
- Airport: Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (~62 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »