WALK TO BEACH!!!!beautiful and bright; fully remodeled, very clean and amenities galore! private front and back yard! Fire pit and BBQ.
Light and bright, sleeps 5 adults and children (ideally no more than 3 adults) , walk to restaurants, shops and beach, this coastal cottage at the village is a charming 1955 fully remodeled one story home, in down town Carlsbad. With a roomy brand new kitchen, one completely remodeled bathroom, a private laundry center, ceiling fans through out, and fully fenced front and back yard. One bedroom with queen bed sleeps two, the second sleeps three with a full size bed and trundle. Both bedrooms have walk in closets with drawers and shelves. All beds have brand new comfortable and cozy mattresses and linens. The queen memory foam sleeper sofa in the living room sleeps two. All the rooms have tilting blinds that allow you to accomplish privacy with still letting the ocean breeze in. In the morning from the front porch watch the busy city, the hustle and bustle of the local street life, hear the train in the distance which gives flavor and charm to this quaint beach/surf town. In the evening enjoy the serene setting of the back yard with a fire pit, built-in bench, table, chairs and a BBQ for real beach style outdoor living. Lounge on the grass and enjoy the beautiful beach climate, gorgeous sunsets and the fresh cool breeze of the pacific ocean.
for a smaller cottage or for a family reunion check out our guest house 'Casita' listed as Property #590730 on vrbo.
Wash your laundry in the privacy of the cottage with brand new washer and dryer.
* The living room has plenty of sitting space, with a leather sofa and love seat, two gliding chairs that recline and two ottomans;
* A big new HD Samsung TV with 99 channels, a DVD player and access to Netflix if you wish. The TV console is also a fire place and heater for your enjoyment and ambiance. High speed wireless and secured internet available to you.
* The kitchen is roomy and bright with a dinette right at the window, it is fully equipped with new appliances, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, tea kettle, blender, range/oven, dishes, cups, pots, pan, knives, bowls, utensils, tools for baking and cooking home made meals if you so desire; or you might chose to feast at one of many restaurants in the village, some of our favorites are Daily News for a casual breakfast; Pizza Port famous for their own brewed beer and delicious variety of pizza and salads; Sushi at Blue Ocean is sensuous; or a light meal at the Naked Cafe by the fountain in the heart of the village are some of many choices you will have and all within a 10 minutes easy and entertaining walk.
* Located 5-6 blocks from the surf and sand of our beautiful Southern California beaches and just a short walk to the Village center where you'll find cute shops, bike rentals, restaurants to please all and any mood, quaint coffee shops and entertainment to please everyone.
* Close to all major attractions. Lego Land – 5 minutes, Sea World – 25 minutes, San Diego Zoo – 30 minutes, Wild Animal Park - 45 minutes, the Coaster is 3 blocks away can take you to Down Town San Diego in 35 minutes. If it is shopping you are in the mood for, the Carlsbad outlet shops and Carlsbad West field Mall are both 5 minutes away.
* Towards the end of March and into the summer enjoy a trip to the beautiful flower fields 5 minutes.
* Don't miss the State Street Wednesdays Farmers market 2 blocks away.
* Completely remodeled with upgrades through out, this charming and inviting beach cottage is where you can kick back relax and experience Carlsbad coastal living at its best. Bright and airy, very clean inside and out, we provide you with extra linens, extra towels, hand and dish soap, hair dryer and ironing board.
If for any reason you want to expand your sightseeing, only steps away, the coaster will whisk you to down town San Diego where oodles of possibilities awaits you....
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME :)Get the full listing »