New custom 4 bedroom + 3.5 bathroom, 3 story designer beach house inspired by modern coastal architecture. Featuring OCEAN VIEWS, over 2,500 square feet of interior living space, and nearly 500 square feet of additional outdoor space, this luxurious beach house captures indoor/outdoor living at its finest and is the ideal place to visit with up to 10 of your closest friends & family. We are located on a quiet cul-de-sac just 1 block to the Ocean and Agua Hedionda Lagoon in the upscale community of West Carlsbad!
SUMMARY OF DESIGNER FEATURES
Newly built with the utmost quality by homebuilder Rincon Homes and professionally designed interiors by Serendipite, this impressive 3 story house has upgrades even for the most discerning guests. Qaulity design features include outdoor space off each level, accordion glass doors, oak plank wood floors, custom shaker cabinetry, gourmet kitchen with ceasarstone countertops and high end stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, spa quality Bathrooms with a master bath that houses dual sinks, walk-in shower with glass enclosure, oversized soaking tub and separate water closet. Other features include air conditioning, washer / dryer, outdoor seating, BBQ, and outdoor shower.
The main level offers a wonderful open floorplan that houses the main living area. As you enter the main front door, to your left is living room with accordion door access to a patio with BBQ and table & chairs. Off to the right is a gourmet chef's kitchen and an adjacent dining room with seating for 6. Off the dining area is a powder room (sink and toilet) and an attached 2 car side by side garage with electric car outlet (+ 1 additional exterior parallel parking space)
Upstairs you will find the spacious master suite with vaulted ceilings, 2 guest bedrooms that share a bathroom with dual sinks, combination tub/shower, and a separate laundry room. A relaxing retreat, the master boasts a private view balcony with accordion doors, spacious walk-in closet and lux bathroom with barn door entry & spa quality finishes.
Soak in a serene setting and unwind with panoramic ocean, hill, & city views from the expansive 3rd floor deck. The deck features a relaxing hammock and outdoor seating. Off the outdoor roof top area is a 4th bedroom with vaulted ceilings and full bathroom with surround shower. This space could alternately be used as an optional media room and comes complete with a queen size plush sofa bed and large flat screen tv.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS (sleeps 10)
Master Bedroom | King | sleeps 2 | 2nd floor
Bedroom 2 | Queen | sleeps 2 | 2nd floor
Bedroom 3| Queen | sleeps 2 | 2nd floor
Bedroom 4 – Bonus Room | Queen sofa sleeper & Queen air mattress | sleeps 4 | 3rd floor
Live the beach lifestyle in upscale West Carlsbad coastal community that's central to water activities, attractions, dining, and shopping!
• HIT THE BEACH! 1 Block to the expansive white sandy, swim-friendly beach at Tamarack State Beach and Agua Hedionda Lagoon.
• SHOPPING & DINING! Just 1 mile to the village of Carlsbad with endless shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our guests are provided a comprehensive list of recommended local eats and discount codes for rental shops.
• WATER ACTIVITIES! Just 1 mile to Carlsbad lagoon that offers rentals for your favorite water sports, including jet skiing, wakeboarding, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and boating.
• ATTRACTIONS! Enjoy a full day of family fun at LEGOLAND California, located a short 10 minute drive from our beach home!
- GUEST REQUIREMENTS | Guests must be at least 30 years of age to book with us. If your group is all adults, then all guests must meet our minimum age of 30.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS | Our maximum occupancy refers to the number of people allowed in the home at any given time (ie includes both guests & visitors), some of which may be mandated by certain regulations. Exceptions towards the maximum number of people allowed may be made for children under the age of 2. Guest(s) agrees that more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall not occupy the premises. The number of guests includes visitors, even if they are not staying overnight.
- CONDUCT OF GUESTS | The rental is not intended for parties, nor gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property. If there is excessive noise or music, any illegal activity, or evidence of violation of these policies, you may be asked to vacate the premise without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. Please inform us of any change in the number of guests before your arrival to avoid these charges.
- ARRIVAL TIME | Check in is at 3 pm. Early arrivals may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule, and are strictly prohibited during the peak Summer period. Please contact us 24-48 hours prior to your arrival to make these arrangements. Unless you have specifically arranged for an early arrival time, please do not arrive at the property before your scheduled check in time.
- DEPARTURE TIME | Check out is at 10 am. Your prompt departure is appreciated so we can prepare the home for any incoming guests. A 1 hour late departure may be arranged pending other reservations and the housekeeping schedule.
- BEACH STUFF | Our homes come with beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels, and sand toys. Our typical standard is 1 boogie board per bedroom, 1 beach towel + 1 per bedroom, and 1 beach chair per bedroom + 1. For example, a 2 bedroom home will have 2 boogie boards, 3 beach chairs, and 3 beach towels. Those properties with multiple units, please be mindful to share with other building occupants.
- AIR CONDITIONING | Please refer to your specific property if air conditioning is provided. If the advertisement does not say that air conditioning is offered, than the home does not have air conditioning. Note that the majority of area homes do not have air conditioning due to the mild year-round San Diego coastal climate (average approximate 65 degree year-round temperatures, with Summer averages at approximately 69 degrees!). In such cases where air conditioning is not supplied, our homes are outfitted with ceiling and/or floor fans to help keep cool.
- ACCESS | The majority of our homes are accessed via a door code (keyless!) or lockbox. Access codes are provided 2 days prior to arrival. For those homes with a lockbox, we prefer the keys stay in the lockbox so that each member of your group can access the home at any time. This helps not only eliminate multiple keys but also prevents keys form getting lost.
- SMOKING | Smoking is strictly prohibited
- CLEANING SUPPLIES | We provide a starter kit of expendable cleaning supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & garbage bags. Please bring additional if you feel this will not be adequate. Cleaning requirements upon departure are outlined in your guest Welcome package.
- LINENS & TOWELS | Bath towels, sheets, pillows, blankets, and beach towels are provided. DO NOT take the home's linens or bath towels outside. Please allow us to wash the home's linens unless you need clean linens during your stay.
- UPON ARRIVAL | Take a look around the home. If there are concerns or issues with your rental property, please immediately contact our office (leave a message if there is no answer). No refunds or considerations are given unless were notified of problems during your stay.
- EMERGENCIES/ MAINTENANCE | In the event of a problem getting in the home or if there are problems with condition or functionality of the home, please immediately contact our office (leave a voice message if there is no answer, we will make every effort to return your call as soon as possible).
- LEFT ITEMS | Please check carefully for belongings before you leave. Guests must send a self-addressed prepaid stamped envelope to have left items returned OR remit at $25 payment via PayPal (larger/heavier items may require an additional fee). Pick up may also be arranged at our San Diego office. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any left items not claimed within 30 days will be donated to Goodwill.
- SECURITY & SAFETY RISKS | When you rent the home, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave the home. There is a key lockbox or door combo to which you will be given a code 2 days prior to arrival.
- RESERVATION CONFIRMATION | Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be sent a Welcome package that includes (but not limited to) such items as arrival instructions, driving directions, wifi info, local eats, & area attractions.
- INFANT & TODDLER ITEMS | Guests may rent toddler items like cribs, high chairs, and pack n plays from a recommended local vendor. Vendor contact information is included with your Welcome package that is sent 2 days prior to arrival.
- PETS | Please refer to your specific property if pets are allowedGet the full listing »