This bright and airy two-story home is located within the beautiful River Valley Ranch neighborhood. Wake up to unobstructed views of Mt. Sopris from the master bedroom. Walking distance to the golf course and located in a neighborhood with miles of walking/running/biking trails. Centrally located near downtown Carbondale and within a short drive to Aspen, Snowmass, Redstone and Glenwood Springs, this is the perfect home for your next vacation!
This four-bedroom home is perfect for families and outdoor enthusiasts, with a comfortable back yard, shaded front porch, and plenty of outdoor space. Our bright and spacious home features a fully equipped kitchen, nicely appointed furnishings, hardwood floors, and and an abundance of natural light. The open floor plan and comfortably furnished living room with a gas fireplace and flat screen TV invites gathering with family and friends. In the summer, the shaded front porch and comfortable backyard/outdoor dining area are great for grilling and unwinding after an adventurous day of exploring the Roaring Fork Valley.
The home comfortably fits up to 6 adults plus children (cribs available upon request). On the upper level, there are two spacious master bedroom suites--one with a california king bed and the other with a queen bed, both with en suite bathrooms-- and an additional kids room with an en suite bathroom. In the basement, there is a full guest suite with a queen bed and private bath.
The River Valley Ranch Golf Course is just a short walk in the neighborhood and was named one of Golf Magazine’s “Top 10 You Can Play". After playing a round of golf enjoy an afternoon of drinks and appetizers at the on-site restaurant, The Homestead.
Centrally and conveniently located near:
• River Valley Ranch Golf Course (on-site)
• 30 minutes from world class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Buttermilk, and a local's favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park (great for kids)
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail and the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail through the canyon along the Colorado River
• Excellent restaurants and unique shops in downtown Carbondale (just 1 mile's walk or bike away)
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
• Wine tasting tours at the Palisade Vineyards or Paonia
Beautifully situated with the River Valley Ranch near downtown Carbondale, and centrally located near so many nearby towns, this is the perfect home away from home!
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Check-in time 2pm, check-out time 11am
• Pets not permitted
• Special events or larger gatherings are not permitted at this home. A maximum number of 6 adults are permitted to occupy the home, and no more than 8 adults are permitted to be present in the home at any time.
• Additional cleaning fee for excessive cleaning or longer stays may apply.
• The River Valley Ranch Golf Course is available for guest's use.
• Clubhouse facilities and pool are not available for guest's use.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on premises, including outside. No exceptions to this rule.
• Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled between 30-60 days of arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival.
• We HIGHLY recommend you purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance to help protect you since NO REFUNDS if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival; inclusive of storms, road conditions or road closures. We suggest CSA Travel Protection, 866.999.4018, www.vacationrentalinsurance.com.
• Damage deposit is refunded 14 days after departure; may take up to 7 business days to return to your account
• Rates and amenities are subject to changeGet the full listing »