This quality, high value home provides outstanding access to Aspen/Snowmass, with the charm, variety and value of Carbondale. Perfect for family gatherings or two-family getaways with two suites in a very comfortable setting. Enjoy the comfort and amenities of a golf resort home at a fraction of the cost of Aspen/Snowmass rentals.
Skiers appreciate the convenience of a high frequency bus system which can bring you to both Aspen and Snowmass ski slopes in 45-50 minutes. No parking fees and you’re steps from the lifts!
Our beautiful home is located in the golf community of River Valley Ranch and is within walking distance to downtown Carbondale. Known as the ‘mid valley’, this central location provides convenient access to both Aspen/Snowmass and Ski Sunlight resort areas, along with the inviting towns of Carbondale, Glenwood Springs, along with Redstone and Marble in the Crystal River Valley. This is the perfect gathering place for 1-2 families or small groups.
With three ample sized bedrooms and a loft with a hide-a-bed, the house can easily accommodate 8 guests and potentially more. On the main level, the home features a relaxing living room with a cozy fireplace and beautiful light from the floor to ceiling windows. The luxurious master suite features an extra-long soaking tub, twin sinks, and heated marble floors. Upstairs is the second ‘mountain view’ suite with wonderful light, plus a private bathroom with shower and walk-in closet. The third bedroom offers two extra- long twin beds or the option to combine them into a king if desired. The loft has additional sleeping area and an outstanding view. Attached is a two-car garage.
Carbondale is one of the most wonderful towns in Colorado. Our house provides a comfortable and conveniently located home base for all the activities the area has to offer. Centrally located within 45 minutes to Aspen and Snowmass, and 20 minutes to Glenwood Springs and Redstone, this home is ideal for gathering with family and friends for a relaxing mountain vacation or an exciting adventure!
Carbondale is located just 20 minutes south of I-70 for easy access, yet is just far enough off the beaten path to have remained a "small town." The Aspen, Snowmass and Sunlight ski areas provide unbelievable access to world-class skiing. The renowned RVR golf course is steps away, and blue-ribbon fly fishing is just down the road. Glenwood Springs offers numerous unique attractions, ranging from hot springs to cave tours, river rafting and ample history to explore.
It's no wonder that Carbondale is ranked by National Geographic as the one of the "Top 12 Towns" and the "50 Next Great Places to Live and Play." Here are some reasons why:
• World class ski resorts at Aspen and Snowmass, including Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk Mountain
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Rio Grande Bike Trail goes through Carbondale, connecting Glenwood Springs to Aspen and Snowmass
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, road and mountain biking trails
• Outstanding local dining and shops, without the crowds and high prices of nearby resort areas
• Minimum age requirement of 25 to rent this property
• Check-in time 4:00PM, Check-out time 10:00AM
• Sorry, Pets not permitted.
• Smoking, vaping or recreational drug use not permitted on property
• Cancellation policy: 100% refund if cancelled 60 days before arrival, NO refund if cancelled less than 30 days of arrival, unless we're able to rent for the dates.
• Monthly rates may vary depending on dates booked.
• Rates and amenities are subject to change without notice.Get the full listing »