4 BR/4.5 BA Luxury Home – Heated Screened-In Pool - 2 golf carts - Membership to the North Captiva Island Club
large secluded home, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, enormous well-stocked kitchen with everything but the food, comfortable dining area with large table, outdoor grill, wifi internet access, 4 televisions with DirecTV, indoor/outdoor Sonos sound system, 2 golf carts, North Captiva island club (NCIC) membership (pools, kayaks, bicycles, tennis and basketball), screened porch with chairs that swing in the breeze, reverse osmosis water system
This beautifully decorated high-end home on unspoiled North Captiva Island can provide you with a vacation of fun and relaxation. The quality of this home is unsurpassed. From the moment, you walk through the door, you will begin to relax and feel at home in this one-of-a-kind home.
The reclaimed hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, comfortable furniture and reverse-osmosis water system make it stand out from the rest. The master suite is huge, and has a jetted tub and an extra-large shower with a bench. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and a twin trundle bed, and sleeps four. The other three bedrooms have queen-size beds. Each large bed has a memory-foam mattress topper for added comfort. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and balcony, and all but one have televisions. Because the home is surrounded by trees, there is complete privacy.
Two levels of balconies above the main living area provide wonderful areas to sit and enjoy the island and listen to your favorite music. There is a great view of the gulf, the sound, the nature preserve and the rest of the island from the upper balcony. You won’t want to leave.
Here are just some of the things you will find at this fabulous home:
• Heated pool with colored lights and screened-in outdoor seating area
• Stone-paved drive
• Garage with electric opener
o Beach chairs, beach tent, water toys
• Landscaped yard with solar lights and flowers
• Entry way with coded lock so there’s no need to carry a key
• 4 bedrooms
o Each with large windows, an attached bathroom, remote-control ceiling fan, hard-wood floors, and a private balcony; 3 bedrooms have flat-screen TVs with DirecTV
o Fold-away twin bed available upon request
• Laundry room
• Massive windows that bring the sunshine and great views indoors
• Kitchen with granite countertops, ceramic floors, stainless steel appliances, quality kitchen tools, dishes, flatware and serving pieces
• Granite-topped island with counter seating for 4
• Beautiful furnishings
• Desk with printer if you absolutely have to work on vacation
• Great room with plenty of seating
• Large flat-screen TV with DirecTV, premium channels, and access to internet
• Free Wi-Fi
• Half bath
• Screen porch with tables and suspended chairs for enjoying the peaceful surroundings, even if it rains, or for listening to your favorite music on the sound system.
• Large wooden dining table that can seat 14
• Indoor/outdoor Sonos sound system that can be controlled by a smart phone app
• Blu-ray player with assorted movies
• Bookshelf with various books
• Stocked wine room that can be accessed for purchase upon request
• Built-in wine cooler for your use
• Balcony with couches and chairs
• Upper balcony with fabulous views
At the North Captiva Island Club, you can enjoy two pools, tennis courts, a basketball court, and free kayaks and bicycles, among other things. You may see manatees and dolphins at the docks, or near the beach.
The sandy roads are used by golf carts, bicycles, walkers and wildlife. You are likely to see a tortoise strolling across the road while you’re on the island. Dolphins frolic in the water, and are frequently seen near the beach at the east and west ends of the airstrip. The soft sandy beaches are never crowded, and are just down the road, a 5 minute walk away.
If you get tired of the beach (does that really happen?), just take a golf cart down the road to the nature preserve. You can stroll for miles through the preserve, or make your way down along the beach. Either way, you are sure to find something interesting.
This wonderful home can sleep 11, and with the new pool, it’s sure to book fast.Get the full listing »