Make plans with friends and family to the Sunshine State and stay at this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Cape Coral! 'Palm Paradise' boasts 1,600 square feet, accommodations for up to 6, a private heated pool, screened-in lanai, and much more! Spend your days relaxing on the beach, shelling on Sanibel Island, taking a boat tour looking for dolphins & manatees, shopping in downtown Fort Myers, and much more! Make memories that will last a lifetime at this superb home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Welcome to your new home-away-from-home, surrounded by over a dozen Royal Palms and situated in a quiet upscale neighborhood. Follow the marble tile inside to the living room featuring sumptuous leather furnishings and a 60-inch flat-screen satellite TV.
Head over to the fully equipped kitchen to begin meal preparations with sunlight streaming in through the skylights. A large island with seating for 6, granite countertops, and modern appliances make cooking a breeze. Share your tasty creation around the 6-person dining table with loved ones.
After the plates have been cleared, step outside to the west-facing screened-in lanai to enjoy the Florida weather in style! There's plenty of seating for the whole group, an outdoor flat-screen satellite TV, gas grill, and a heated private pool with a sheet fall fountain. Enjoy the added convenience of pool floats, noodles, and beach towels during your stay.
When it's time for bed, retire to one of the 3 beach-themed bedrooms to rest your head. The master bedroom stands apart with access to the screened-in lanai, a 43-inch flat-screen satellite TV, king bed, and en-suite bathroom.
This home is very allergy friendly with a UV light in the AC system to reduce dust, bacteria, odors, and viruses, unscented laundry soap, and wood dryer balls. The interior is cleaned using non-toxic cleansers and there is no smoking, vaping, or pets allowed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Kick your vacation off right by taking the provided beach chairs, umbrella, tote, towels, cooler, and ice packs to Yacht Club Beach 8.6 miles away! With an average of 355 days of sunshine every year, there's no limit to the outdoor fun that can be had.
Venture 23 miles to Fort Myers Beach for even more fun on the sand, boat tours, sailing, jet skiing, kayaking, snorkeling, and fishing at the pier. After a day of looking for dolphins and manatees on the water, grab a bite to eat at one of the local seafood restaurants.
Don't miss out on Sanibel Island sitting 26 miles from the home. Visit the historic lighthouse, look for shells along the beaches, or explore the J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge. On your way home, make a pit stop at the small town fishing village of Matlacha, full of colorful shops, art galleries, and fresh seafood.
A quick 14.4-mile drive will bring you to historic downtown Fort Myers where you can enjoy the Music Walk, Art Walk, and various other events all year long. Stop by the Edison & Ford Winter Estates to see 20 acres of unique exhibits.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, a starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and trash liners. laundry soap, wool dryer balls, dishwashing liquid, automatic dish detergent, body soap, screened-in lanai with outdoor furniture, private heated pool, pool floats, noodles, beach towels, beach chairs, umbrella, tote, towels, cooler, ice packs, a good selection of books, games, cards, coloring books, and more
- Quiet Cape Coral location - Close to the beach, watersports, boat tours, sailing, shopping, restaurants, historic sites, Fort Myers, Sanibel Island, snorkeling, art galleries, museums, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport - 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913, (~26.6 miles away)
Punta Gorda Airport at 26300 Airport Road, Punta Gorda, FL, (~27.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Renter must notify owner of desire to use the electrically heated pool
- Renter acknowledges and agrees that they are responsible for the safety of themselves, their guests, and their children with respect to the poolGet the full listing »