Take a getaway to the Gulf when you book this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental home that sleeps 6 to 8 in sunny Cape Coral. This home boasts 3,400 square feet of coastal charm and upscale amenities with a little something for everyone - from the direct waterfront access to the private screened pool. Spend the day fishing in the Gulf of Mexico or sunbathing on the beach until your little slice of paradise calls you back inside to relax under the lanai and admire the unbeatable sunset views.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Enjoy a full Florida experience from this beautiful and elegant waterfront home. While you stay here, you'll have direct access to the Caloosahatchee River, a private dock to utilize, and a pristine screened-in pool - all the ingredients you need for a southern seaside getaway!
Head inside to enjoy easy afternoons out of the sunshine. The open-concept living space allows for the rooms to flow flawlessly together while providing plenty of space to stretch out and relax. Tune into a movie on the flat-screen cable Smart TVs in the office or the family room, while others unplug with a good book in the sitting room or with a quick tune on the grand piano.
As friends and family relax, venture over to the kitchen to begin meal preparations for a night spent in. The kitchen is fully equipped with upscale appliances, expansive counterspace, and all the culinary tools you need to whip up a five-star feast. Serve cheese and crackers from the 2 kitchen islands until you're ready to present the main course at the large dining table.
If you're still hoping to catch that incredible sunset, bring evening meals over to the lanai for dinner with a view. The screened lanai provides plenty of space and a front-row seat to the waterfront views without the worry of unwelcome outdoor guests. Rest easy poolside while the sun puts on a spectacular show - signaling the end of another day in paradise.
Retreat inside for peaceful slumbers on the king bed in the master bedroom, while friends take a spot on the king bed in the second bedroom. The kids can snuggle up on the queen bed in the third bedroom for restful slumbers before another busy beachside day.
-- THE LOCATION --
You're just steps from the Caloosahatchee River, which is a gateway to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Rent a boat from Caloosa River Boat Rentals or bring your own along for a day spent floating and fishing on the cool waters - rest assured knowing there's a private boat dock waiting for you back at the property.
Take a 6-minute walk down the coast with beach gear in-tow to visit the nearby shores of Yacht Club Beach. Spend the day sunbathing on the beach, swimming the shallow waters, fishing on the city pier, or paddleboarding around Redfish Point. Refuel at the Boathouse Tiki Bar where you can enjoy some seaside grub and tropical drinks.
If you're traveling with the kiddos, treat them to a day of fun at Sun Splash Family Waterpark! Just 25 minutes away, this tropical park features over 14 acres of waterslides, lazy rivers, play areas and more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, a fireplace, a grand piano, screened lanai, heated pool, direct waterfront access, boat dock and boatlift, beach supplies and much more!
- Incredible Waterfront location - Nestled on the coast of Cape Coral with a short walking distance to the local beach, pier, yacht club, and the Gulf of Mexico!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport, 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913, (~18.6 miles away from the property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »