A truly relaxing getaway awaits at this welcoming 1-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental apartment. Situated within sight of the lakefront, with few nearby neighbors, this 2nd-story abode offers a private and peaceful location for your next Southwest escape. Spend the day out on the water and return home to soak up the afternoon sun from the private deck. Practice golf on the courses nearby or visit San Antonio - where delicious cuisine and unique shopping await!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen Futons
Welcome to your cozy home-away-from-home. Step inside and unwind in front of the flat-screen Smart TV or connect to the free WiFi to search for a local dinner.
If you'd prefer home-cooking to dining out, you're in luck. This apartment features a fully equipped kitchen with more than enough space for your group to help with meal prep. Set the 6-person dining table or the 4-top in the kitchen for family-style dining.
After cleaning up dinner, stretch out on the large sectional sofa and relax with your companions. On warmer evenings, you're sure to enjoy the patio seating - with just the right amount of shade!
*NOTE: Another vacation rental unit is on-site*
*If you are traveling with a larger group, please consider renting the downstairs unit (Evolve #427683) This unit sleeps an additional 8 guests for a total of 14*
-- THE LOCATION --
A visit to Canyon Lake wouldn't be complete without plenty of time spent on the water! Venture to the nearby boat rental and choose between pontoons, jet skis, wakeboard boats, and more. If you've brought your own boat, you can enjoy the convenience of the community boat launch!
Keep your feet dry at Lakeside Golf Club and practice your swing in the morning before heading 40 miles to San Antonio for an evening filled with excellent dining and entertainment. Right in Canyon Lake, you'll find a rich history, local cuisine, and shops.
For the true nature enthusiasts, lace up those hiking boots and check out the trailhead at Comal Park. Just a mile from your front door, it's easy to fit in a sunrise hike. Just down the street you'll find a park with tennis courts, basketball hoops, and volleyball nets!
Other sights and attractions nearby include Six Flags, SeaWorld, Morgan's Wonderland, and even Austin - just about an hour away.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, beach chairs, beach towels, deck with outdoor seating, kayak, carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector, complimentary toiletries, complimentary coffee, tea, juice, and snacks, puzzles, toys, videos, volleyball, gas grill, washer and dryer, linens and towels provided, on-site parking and more
- Ideal Canyon Lake location within walking distance to the community pool, tennis courts, basketball, picnic area, boat launch, and more
- Nearest commercial airport: San Antonio International Airport (~33 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Permit number: L1486
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Note that this is the upper level of the home and there is another vacation rental unit on the premises. There may be other travelers present during your stayGet the full listing »