- Tastefully Furnished
- Luxury, Modern and Authentic
- Best Location, Heart of Downtown Montreal
- Side by Side Concordia University
- Walking distance to Metro Guy.
- Myriads of multinational restaurants, cafe and bars, 5 min walk to crescent and st Catherine Street.
The location is best in the city for groups and family coming to have fun in Montreal, famous Crescent street is less than 5 minutes away. Enough pubs, restaurants and clubs to keep you busy for weeks.
Our place comes fully equipped, towels, dinnerware, very comfortable beds and linens, Smart TV and high speed WiFi internet. Anything your group needs we have.
Whatever the occasion, enjoy complete privacy with full access to the apartment.
- Anything 2 guests needs we have!
- Laundry room access 24/7
We are always available to help with ideas, directions, or any other question you might have - free of charge! Let us know if you have any special requests. You will have our personal cell phone number.
- The parking spots can be arranged in the High rise that located in front of my building (2250 Rue Guy) with $30/night. (Please note that the Garage Entrance has a max height clearance of 182 cm / 6’ feet.)
Note that the clearance for the garage is 6 feet. This is fine for SUV but not one with ski rack on top.
- The storage your luggage before check-in or after checkout/Before checkin can be arranged in the building that located in front of my building (2250 Rue Guy) with only $1/hour for each piece.
- Extra cleaning for the duration of your stay can be arranged with $39 for each time (the apartment will be clean as clean as check-in day)
Ville-Marie is the name of a borough (arrondissement) in the centre of the city of Montreal, Quebec. The borough is named after Fort Ville-Marie, the French settlement that would later become Montreal (now Old Montreal), which was located within the present-day borough.
- Guy-Concordia metro station located in front of my building
Multiple buses and Metro stations on each corner.
Night buses on the corner.
- The Montreal Museum of Fine Art located within 2 minutes walking
- Concordia university located less than 1 minute walking
- McGill university located within 10 minutes walking
- Bell Centre located within 15 minutes walking
- The Old Montreal located within 40 minutes walking
- The Places des Art located within 15 minutes walking
- Mount Royal park located within 15 minutes walking
- The Crescent street (night life of Montreal) located in 3 minutes walking
- Hundreds restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs located in a few apartments walkingGet the full listing »