A beautiful victorian style townhouse with impeccable attention to detail. Its so big, you will feel lost in the hallways. Gorgeous shared back patio, 3 bathrooms, high quality Endy mattress to make your stay unforgettable. This stunning townhouse is located at the heart of the Plateau Mont Royal, one of the fashionable neighbourhoods in North America with pubs, cafes, shops and a laissez-faire ambience.
Ideally for young professionals, a family or students. Just 4 minutes walking distance from Saint-Laurent boulevard, 8 minutes walking distance from Place-des -arts metro station and downtown, 8 minutes walking distance to Mcgill University. UQAM, 8 min walking; Concordia University, 17 minutes by public transport.
We offer this beautiful townhouse over two floors totalling 2300 squared feet. Including:
- 40'' plasma television HD with cable
- Unlimited high-speed Internet;
- 1 master bedroom with a queen size bed and a twin folding bed;
- 2 bedroom with a queen size bed
- 3 bedrooms with a double size bed;
- 2 electric fire place;
- 2 luxuries full bathrooms;
- 1 powder room;
- A full equipped kitchen;
- 1 dining room with table for 8 persons ;
- 1 living room with a sofa bed
-Washer and dryer
-If you come for a short term, the townhouse can easily accommodate 14 people, 2 people would sleep in an sofa bed.
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund of the rental amount is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
- Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
- Be considerate of the neighbors - parties or excessive noise are not allowed. Apartment is installed with noise detecting devices "Noise Aware". We are notified of excessive sustained noise instantly and Guests will be charged CAD 150 when that happens.
- If more guests sleep at a location than the number originally stated in the booking, the security deposit will be charged in full.
- Check-in time is any time after 3 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, but this is not guaranteed and we can only confirm 24 hours in advance.
- If guests delay the cleaners from beginning their cleaning at the predetermined check-out time, guests will be charged $50. This fee is applied to any late checkout between 11 am and 1 pm. Any guest who is still in the location after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if our team has approved a late checkout in advance.
- If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
- Guests from Montreal are not allowed to book. If you do book, you will be denied entry unless you allow government issued ID and physical credit card verification in person. Guests not willing to undertake the verification process may cancel and be refunded according to the cancellation policy.
- No smoking under any circumstances. Forfeiture of security deposit may be undertaken if evidence of smoking found upon departure inspection.Get the full listing »