Gorgeous 6 Bedroom Executive Cottage including 2 Bedroom in law suite, close to Innisfil Beach Park, Lake Simco, public beach and a dock for fishing, Boating & Ice fishing. minutes drive to Friday Harbor all Season Resort, Golf Courses, Sunset Speedway (Nascar Racing track), OLG Slots and many other attractions, walking distance to Grocery, LCBO, fast food, Tim Horton, Subway Sandwich, and restaurants. Newly renovated & tastefully decorated, lots of parking spaces can accommodate Boat and RV.
The Space: This Executive 2 Storey Cottage has one King Bed in Master, En-Suite with Jacuzzi, on 2nd Floor, 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms has Queen beds and 2nd washroom on the same level, and 4th Bedroom at loft has 2 Queen beds and 3rd washroom. Main Flr has Large Family Rm with Gas Fireplace & 65” 4K smart TV, Dining with 12 seating, Kitchen with specious center island & walkout to Patio with BBQ facility, Basement has 2 more Bedroom each has Queen Bed, Family Rm has Elec Fireplace and 55” 4K smart TV , 2nd Kitchen and 4th washroom. Ideal for large Family & Friends gatherings, Birthday Parties, Corporate Retreats, yoga, mindfulness retreats, Executive parties and meetings etc., accommodate 20 or more guests. (Pleases let us know the exact number of Guests so that we can have the place ready accordingly)
Approximately 0.5 Km away from the public Beach & Innisfil Beach Park, Ideal for Boating, ice fishing, Beach lovers and summer water activities.
Guest Access: Guests will have access to whole house including 2-bedroom basement Apartment, and all parking space except storage area in the house and outside Shed (No Sharing whatsoever with other tenant or guest).
Laundry Access: Washer and Dryer facility only available for more than 7 days stay.
* This property is being monitored under Video Surveillance. Security Cameras are installed at home Entrances, Driveways and Garages.
* Must take all your garbage with you. We can not handle garbage due to strict city rules.
Ideal location for beach lover
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund of the rental amount is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
* Please strictly follow these house Rules:
* Please update your guest list if there is any change or difference in number of guests reported in the booking invoice.
* Don’t put the TV Remotes on the Couches, it could slip into the gapes and hard to find, so please make sure all the remotes are its own place before leaving
* Strictly No smoking, no drug inside and no loud music in the house.
* Quiet time after 11 Pm on weekends and 10 Pm in weekdays
*DO NOT disable, disconnect, cover or block any of Smoke & Carbon monoxide Detector (it is totally illegal and fire and safety hazard).
*In case of any Emergency call 911.
* DO NOT disconnect, disable and remove any safety device, water leak sensor security, cameras etc.
*If any damage occur or any issue arise during the stay immediately inform me regardless of time.
*If Smoking in patio please do not throw cigarette Butts on the patio floor or grass (extremely dangerous & fire hazard) instead extinguish properly & put in ashtray.
* Don't through empty bottles and garbage in the neighbour’s backyard.
* Strictly No outdoor shoes inside the house.
* Pets are not allowed.
* Don’t leave the garage door open keep it always closed.
* Washer and Dryer facility available for more than 7 days stay.
* Turn off all the lights & fireplace. before leaving home.
* When checkout make sure all the doors are locked properly.
* Wash all used dishes, pots and pans before leaving and put them back at its proper place.
* Don’t move basement Kitchen and other stuff like pots and pan & crockery, bedding furniture, TV remote etc., to upstairs.
* Clean the BBQ, Stove, Oven after using.
* If you don’t know how to use Gas Oven please refer to User Manual sitting in the Kitchen Drawer.
* Make sure Stove gas knob is in off position after using.
* Must shut of BBQ main Gas Valve after using the BBQ grill.
* Don’t drag and move the furniture from its place.
* Do not leave any leftover food in Fridge, Oven and BBQ Grill, either trash it or take it with you
* Make sure to checkout on or before 11:00 am so that my cleaning staff could prepare the place for next guest.
* Please inform us if you are checking out before checkout time that will really help us to have the cottage ready for our next guest.
* Must take all your garbage with you. We can not handle garbage because of strict city rules that doesn’t permit more than one black bag once a week. Failing which, $50 garbage dumping and handling fee will be charged.
* Every Monday anytime between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm my Cleaning staff will access to the Garage only to put the garbage at the curb and later to put the empty bins back.Get the full listing »