5 Bedroom Log Home, 3 full and 2 half bathrooms plus large family room
This luxury 5 bedroom executive log home, 4 full bathrooms (plus one toilet only bathroom) and family room is located in Blueberry Hill approximately 1.5 km from the main Whistler Village (15 minute walk along a cleared trail). It has fantastic views of Whistler Mountain and Blackcomb Mountain, as well as overlooking the Whistler Golf Course. This property is suitable for the particular vacationer looking for a high end, private retreat.
• Exceptional views of the valley and peaks
• Spacious and luxurious, 4000 sq. ft., 3 levels
• Indoor hot tub situated on lower level with excellent views
• Large 8 person formal dining room
• Two story high fireplace in living room plus 1 more gas fireplaces in den
• Gourmet kitchen with gas range and dishwashers
• Living room has vaulted ceiling
• Wood flooring throughout main level
• Mud room finished with slate floor
• BBQ on patio and laundry facilities on lower level
• Lower level has family room, 2 bedrooms and hot tub/shower
• Family room on lower level has gas fireplace with 46' LCD TV (this also acts as the 5 th. bedroom if requested with roll away beds)
• Two full length decks on first and second level overlooking valley
• Wireless high speed Internet
• Sleeps 12
• Private hot tub
• Parking stall available during winter months in the Village
Enjoy in house catering by Whistler Cooks. Relax and let someone prepare your dinners either with a personal chef of dropped off meals.
To view catering options, see the below link:
Concierge service Is provided for our guests to assist with arranging transportation to the resort, equipment rentals, dinner reservations, ski/board lessons, organize and purchase lift tickets on your behalf, pre-arrival grocery shopping, child care, spa services, and more, so that you will have a carefree, relaxing vacation.
Once you make your reservation, our concierge will be contacting you to assist with all your needs and questions.
Imagine, you arrive in Whistler to a warm, cozy home with the fire blazing, groceries in the cupboards and your beverage of choice chilling in the fridge. Your lift tickets are organized, your ski equipment is arranged, your dinner reservations are made and the most pressing decision you have to make is whether to have a hot tub before or after you take a walk around the village.Get the full listing »