This is a beautiful, spacious and comfortable family home nestled in the slopes of Mt. Seymour. All the amenities inside and a gorgeous outdoor living space in the backyard complete with a gas fire pit, BBQ and eating area. Sleeps 9 in beds. Great for families. Located minutes from Deep Cove, close to 2 golf courses, shopping centre, hikes and mountain biking trails, parks and beaches. 15 Minutes from beautiful Lonsdale Quay and 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver.
A beautiful spacious open concept family home with all the conveniences and amenities needed for a perfect summer family vacation. The Main Floor consists of a large open kitchen/living room with large flat-screen TV, surround sound and gas fireplace. It looks onto a spacious and fun-filled backyard. In the backyard you’ll find a spacious and sunny deck with lots of seating, a built in BBQ and eating area and hammock. The crown jewel of the back yard is a beautiful gas fire pit and seating area perfect for those warm summer nights. For the kids there is also a play-set. A formal living area, kids play room and sunny reading room also make up the large Main Floor. Upstairs you’ll find the large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (two sinks, soaker tub) and walk in closet. Also upstairs is a children’s room with double+twin bunk bed + ensuite bathroom (easily sleeps two adults + one child) and an infant’s nursery. Downstairs there are two additional sleeping areas both with queen beds, and an entertainment room.
The house comes equipped with everything you need: flat screen TV upstairs (w. Netflix), large projection TV downstairs, fully equipped kitchen and laundry room, high-speed wireless internet.
The house is located on a quiet residential neighbourhood nestled in the forests of Mount Seymour. There are tons of hiking and mountain biking trails immediately outside your doors. Including the Baden Powell trail system which can take you to one of Vancouver’s most stunning look-out points, Quarry Rock. You are also minutes away from Deep Cove, North Vancouver’s not-so-secret village getaway. Deep Cove is home to restaurants, coffee shops, playgrounds, shopping as well as beautiful waterfront views, kayak, paddle board and boat rentals. Deep Cove is also home to “Music in Cove” which has live bands playing in the park every Friday evening during the summer. Spacious two car driveway and ample street parking
- 200 metres (5 minute walk) to a beautiful public golf course,
- 500 metres (15 minute walk) to Parkgate Village (Grocery Store, Liquor Store, coffee shop, pharmacy, restaurants, dry cleaning, medical clinic)
- 5 minute drive (20 minute walk) to Deep Cove (cafes, park, kayaks, paddle boards, boat rental)
- 1 hour hike to beautiful Quarry Rock
- 15 minute drive to Lonsdale Quay
- 20 minute drive to downtown Vancouver.
- NOISE: Please keep in mind that this is our own personal residence which we rent out when we are out of the country, and we expect it be treated with the utmost respect. This house is not and cannot be a Party House. If this is your intention for your trip, we ask respectfully that you please find a more appropriate venue.
- well behaved, trained, non-shedding dogs allowed.
- No smoking.
You will be given a code to enter the house. There will be keys found once you enter. There will be somebody on-call in your area in case there are any on-site issues that must be dealt with. Details and contact info will be provided upon arrival.Get the full listing »