Relax in this warm and comfortable spacious 4-bedroom cottage rental. Rustic charm with modern amenities.
Approaching on the quiet main street of Red Bay the road opens up to a massive front yard. The front of the house features a large deck with outdoor sofa and dining table.
You enter onto a small foyer with kitchen in front of you that extends to the back deck. Kitchen features new large fridge, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, Keurig, coffee maker, and all of your dishes, utensils, glasses & cookware.
To your right is a spacious family room with sofa, loveseat, 2 leather recliners and desk. Large flatscreen with DVD player, retro game console. The cottage features a large collection of DVDs, books & games to keep you entertained.
Unlimited WiFi will be available to guests for those rainy days.
Past the family room are two queen bedrooms with closet space & dressers. Between the bedrooms is the main 3-piece bathroom.
On the opposite side of the kitchen, heading to the back of the property is access to the laundry room and garage which includes access to a few bicycles and outside games. (You must supply your own bike helmets & safety equipment).
At the back of the property in a new addition is the master suite which includes a spacious king-size bedroom with private access to the patio and a 3-piece ensuite with walk-in shower.
The back deck, accessible from the laundry room, kitchen & master bedroom includes a large 6-person hot tub & private deck with covered dining area. Dining table with chairs & loungers are supplied.
The backyard is a private area enclosed with trees and a small fire-pit. Firewood will be provided.
About The Area
- Red Bay is a small quaint cottage community. it is a family friendly environment with quiet evenings.
- The Red Bay Park & Beach is a 2 min walk from the cottage with parking should you need it. The park features a large dock, playground equipment and grass area.
- The beach is a large shallow sandy beach, great for small children. Several cottagers park motor boats along the shore. Sailing is also very popular in the sheltered Bay.
- Larger boats have access at Howdenvale dock, just a few minute drive North of the cottage.
- Fishing is possible at Howdenvale dock or from your boat.
- The bay is ideal for Canoes, Kayaks, SUP, Sailing & motor boating.
- Red Bay has amazing sunsets, each night the community gathers to take in the view.
- Red Bay Lodge has a restaurant open in the summer with take-out options.
- Sauble Beach is a 10 min drive south of Red Bay and is a great location for teenagers & adults. Featuring a large sandy beach and potentially large waves.
- Sauble Beach has shopping, grocery store, hardware store and several restaurants.
There are many opportunities for day trips for hiking, watersports, shopping & sightseeing in the area. The "Grotto" at Bruce Peninsula National Park is a popular tourist attraction. The Bruce trail and other nature hikes are minutes away by car. Several small communities also have weekend farmer & flea markets.
About The Cottage
- Each bedroom has a nearly new mattress, pillows and linens available.
- The kitchen is fully equipped, including towels, cloths and cleaning supplies.
- Some bath towels are available, but recommend bringing your own.
- Cottage is on septic tank & filtered well water. Water conservation is important as well as biodegradable / environmentally friendly cleaners & soaps. Water is regularly tested and safe to drink.Get the full listing »