Central Lake Muskoka location minutes to Bala and Port Carling. Situated on level lot with superb shoreline and southwest views. Lakeside on beautiful Lake Muskoka region of (Bala) Ontario. Able to accommodate larger gatherings at reasonable cost, it's a four bedroom Muskoka experience at its best! Minutes from town yet a world away in privacy. Spectacular panoramic southwest view overlooking Sunset Bay from spacious area of decking . The perfect location for your next family/friends/ vacation getaway! Large family room for group activities such as yoga and other special interest gatherings. Large outdoor fire pit for evenings outdoors.
Caterered To You!
All the luxury comforts in country living! Enjoy the privacy. And if you wish, the town of Bala and Port Carling is less than 10 minutes away! Paved country road all the way down make it an ideal location only minutes away from all Muskoka has to offer!
Snowmobilers! We are minutes from the OFSC trails.
Golfers will have more choices for courses in the region than they can imagine!
Boaters have access to the beautiful Muskoka Lakes via a boat launch on the property.
National Geographic Traveler magazine has chosen Muskoka as one of Best of The World - Must-see places for 2012! Muskoka was also recognized by National Geographic as the #1 pick on their Ten Best Trips of Summer list. Family, friends, cyclists, triathletes, golfers, boaters.
Keywords: muskoka,lake,boating,golfing,cycling,triathalon,swimming,fishing,hiking,retreat,private,view,joseph,rosseau,art,wilderness,bala,port carling.
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund of the rental amount is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may visit, or stay overnight, at the property only with permission of the Owner. Any person or pet in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. NO DIVING. CHILDREN SHOULD WEAR LIFE-JACKETS OR PERSONAL
FLOTATION DEVICES WHILE OUTDOORS unless under immediate adult
4. Only use appliances for their intended uses
5. PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
6. Stove: Do not use abrasives on the glass cook top. Special cleaning pads and cleanser are provided.
7. Fireplace: The fireplace is a wood-burning stove. Observe local burn-bans for outdoor
fire pit, which are enforced in dry weather. NO DAYTIME BURNING ALLOWED.
8. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic system. The mineral content in the water is low. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if
improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No
feminine products, baby wipes, make-up pads, paper towels, etc should be flushed at any time. If it is found that such products have been flushed and clog the septic
system, you could be charged damages of up to $300. Keep food debris in the
kitchen drain and dishwasher to a minimum.
9. Garbage: Due to wildlife, DO NOT leave any garbage outside AT ANY TIME except in the GREEN METAL BOX at the top of the driveway. Garbage and Recycle pick-up is
Wednesday morning. There is a public garbage receptacle on the grounds of Bala Cove
Marina in Bala. Turn at the Liquor Store, cross the RR tracks, it is ahead on your left.Get the full listing »