1) Cozy, warm atmosphere + wood fireplace
2) Mountain location with great views and hotel-style amenities
4) Stroll and shop in picturesque pedestrian village nearby
5) Enjoy sandy beaches & watersports at lac Tremblant & lac Mercier
*Please note that the spa and pool are closed to comply with COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
Perfect for your next group getaway, this beautiful 2-story condo has plenty of rustic charm and an ideal location near Mont Tremblant - fun in all 4 seasons!
Hereâ€™s how the unit is laid out:
- 1st floor -
- Cozy living room with sofa, armchairs, and wood fireplace
- Dining area with farmhouse-style table for 8
- Sunny private terrace with BBQ and nature views
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless appliances & breakfast bar
- Bedroom 1: queen bed and full en-suite
- 2nd floor -
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, balcony, full en-suite (also accessible from the hallway)
- Bedroom 3: queen bed
- Bedroom 4: 4 single bunk beds - great for the kids!
The condo is equipped with WiFi, ceiling fans, a washer/dryer, and all linens and towels. Youâ€™ll love the communityâ€™s amenities:
- Swimming pool with waterslide
- 3 bathing areas with pools and hot tubs
- Tennis courts
- Balneotherapy center
- Free shuttle to ski slopes
Youâ€™ll have complete and exclusive access to the condo, terrace, and designated parking spot during your stay.
Youâ€™ll also have access to the communityâ€™s amenities, which include pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, and more.
Angel Hostâ€™s place is located in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada.
Mont Tremblant is world-renowned for its ski slopes, lake, forests, quaint villages, and abundant activities.
The condo is located just a short drive from all of the areaâ€™s top attractions.
The nearby pedestrian village is so picturesque, and thereâ€™s no shortage of great restaurants. We recommend:
- Seb l'Artisan Culinaire
- La Diable
- Le Charlotte
The two closest airports are:
- Mont Tremblant Intl. Airport (40-minute drive)
- Montreal-Pierre Elliot Trudeau (90-minute drive)
You will have a designated parking spot at the entrance to the complex, and you can easily explore the Mont Tremblant area by car. You can reach the pedestrian village or the lakeâ€™s sandy beach in about 10 minutes. Mont Tremblant National Park is about 30 minutes away- enjoy the river with canoes and kayaks!
Thereâ€™s a free shuttle that takes you to the famous ski slopes, and the area is well serviced by public transportation. The Tremblant Bus Service runs seven days a week.
Other Things to Note:
- This is a 2-story condo, so youâ€™ll need to climb the stairs.
- Travelers must be at least 21 years old to book.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis or the use of any recreational drugs in the house is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $200 penalty.
- No parties or events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited and excessive noise won't be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed. No tent or other structures may be set up on the ground of the property.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or cover necessary extra-cleaning charges if such is needed after their stay.
- You might be required to provide a government ID the day you will be checking in.
- Pets are not allowed unless there is prior authorization and an extra fee may apply if such is given.
Interaction with Guests:
Youâ€™ll have full privacy during your stay, but we are available 24/7 should you need anything! Just give us a call or send a text or email.Get the full listing »