Special Discount for August
A tranquil, secluded oasis hidden in the centre of everything. After a day of exploring nearby Victoria, come home to pristine views of forests, mountains and lake. Relax in your private lakeside yard and dive off the sunny dock into the clean, refreshing waters of Langford Lake. Gather around the gas fireplace for a fun evening and retire to our charming, cozy, well appointed home. You will love the huge river rock fireplace, the vaulted ceilings and the West Coast comfortable decor. Paradise found.
Our home is perfect for one or more families, with different sleeping options to accommodate various family combinations. Even your dog will love it here!
- Queen in master on main floor
- Double in 2nd bedroom with bathroom on lower level
- One twin bed and one trundle bed (sleeps two in separate twin beds) separated by an optional curtain. Amazing Views from this lower level room!
- Extra rollaway cot - full twin size so suitable for a child or an adult. Could be set up in any of the bedrooms or common rooms.
- trout and bass fishing (we have rods)
- inflatables and lifejackets for swimming
- peaceful surroundings (no gas engines on lake)
- abundant wildlife
- walks around the lake on lovely wooded trail
- all the basics (towels, bedding, dishes, pots, paper towel, etc)
- beach towels
- quality linens
- outside gas fireplace
- indoor river rock gas fireplace
- private, lakeside yard
- stunning views
- balconies and patios
- parking for three vehicles
- flat screen TV, Cable, DVD player
- DVD and book library
- WiiU gaming console with games
- 20 minute drive to downtown Victoria and attractions including IMAX, Museum, Parliament Buildings, and Beacon Hill Park
- Across the lake from bowling lanes, ice skating rink, Playzone, YMCA pool and gym
- 15 minutes to the ocean (Esquimalt Lagoon)
- 5 minutes to Goldstream Park and hiking trails, Royal Roads University
- 5 minutes to Costco, big box stores, theatres, grocery stores, award winning golf courses, etc.
- A quick walk to Langford Village with quaint shops, restaurants, farmer's market.
- Close to the Malahat, gateway to northern Vancouver Island and Tofino
- 40 minutes from Swartz Bay ferry terminal, 30 minutes from Victoria International Airport
- 30 minutes to Butchart Gardens/Butterfly World
- 45 minutes to the wineries of beautiful Cowichan Valley
The entire property is yours to enjoy in privacy. I will be available at your request to provide information, assistance, and whatever else you may need for a memorable stay.
-VRBO will charge a booking fee when booking through this site.
-There is only one shower in the house.
-Occupancy Agreement and Pet Agreement (if applicable) required.
-Extra $500.00 refundable damage deposit will be charged for pets.Get the full listing »