Chalet well equipped on the edge of the Lac Vert in St-Jean-de-Matha, only 1 h 15 from Montreal. One of the rare waterfront cottage with a beach!
Accommodate up to 8 people, this chalet has 3 bedrooms and 1 sofa-bed. The master room is spacious and has a queen size bed and a small reading area. There is another bedroom with double bed on the first floor and another large room with Queen in the basement.
Very well equipped kitchen, fireplace in the living room with ecological log, wood fire-oven with natural wood included, veranda 4 seasons, bar and game of darts, Internet, Netflix and cable, garage and a workshop for your skis and sports equipment. On your waterfront, you have a firepit with chairs, 2 kayaks, bbq and patio set.
This chalet offers you the opportunity to spend a memorable time with in couple, between friends or family, whether for a weekend or several weeks!
Lodging tax +TPS + TVQ
This reservation has a Flexible cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 30 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 30 days before check-in. A 50% refund of the rental amount is provided for travellers cancelling from 14 to 29 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 14 days prior to check-in.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
- Most be over 25 years old to book
- Noise: It is forbidden to make noise or noise of any kind after 22 hours.
- No Party
- Fireworks: For safety reasons and for the protection of citizens, municipal law prohibits fireworks, the use of firecrackers and open fire.
- Before your departure: We ask for a collaboration in order to keep the place clean. A charge will be charged if there is an excess of cleaning to be done.
- Smoker: According to law # 0.01, smoking is prohibited in chalet and common areas. A fine up to $ 500 can be applied. For those who are going to smoke outside, get your cigarette butts.
- Inventory and status: You will be held responsible for any damage and / or disappearance of any object during your stay as well as the cleanliness of the unit.
- Accidents: In no event shall the manager/owner be liable for any damage or loss suffered by the tenant resulting from any accident, delay, cost, injury, death, illness or other events resulting from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure beyond his control; And the landlord shall not be liable for any claim or suit brought before the courts in respect of such damages or losses. We are not responsible for accidents on water access near the cottage (if applicable).
- Lake and beach: Motor boats are strictly prohibited on the lake (electric or gasoline). The tenant agrees to respect the ecological charter of the green lake and any government regulations concerning the water bodies.
Do not exceed the limits of the terrain or use the docks, pedal boats and equipment of the neighbors. You do not have access to the floating dock on the lake, it does not belong to us. The quays are the private property of the neighbors. In the event of non-compliance with this clause an amount of $ 250 will be charged to you.Get the full listing »