How do you want to spend your days on your next holiday to the Okanagan? Taking a stroll to pick out a wine from an award-wining winery? Hiking the numerous local trails to take in the sun, fresh air, and desert flora & fauna? Riding your bike along the Okanagan River Channel? Doing a wine tour and capping off the day with some fine dining? Basking on the beach of your new favourite Okanagan lake? The choice is yours! Whatever you choose to do, you'll always enjoy returning to our newly, completely, beautifully renovated vacation home to relax and unwind as it’s the perfect place for you to sink into wine country and explore the Okanagan's many attractions and activities.
Come stay at our fully renovated, fresh & modern home! We offer an adult-friendly, non-smoking, self-contained 1500 SF, bright upper-level floor with its own private entrance. We're located on Black Sage Road in Oliver, BC - home to some of the best wineries in the area! Our very private and peaceful property is nestled between our own orchards and vineyards, and we’re surrounded by wineries.
Here's what we offer:
• Full upper floor of our house which includes 3 sun-filled bedrooms - the master has a queen-size bed, 42-inch TV & beautiful ensuite; the second bedroom has a queen-size bed; and the third bedroom has trundle beds and sleeps 2.
• Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen to prepare your meals
• Luxurious main bathroom with a tiled rain-shower
• Massive sundeck complete with patio furniture to enjoy the fresh air, and views of the Okanagan Valley, the Okanagan River, gorgeous sunsets, and shooting stars!
• A large 65-inch tv in the living room to watch Netflix (there's another tv in the master bedroom)
• Access to a trail along the river at the base of our property, which is lined with our orchards
• An abundance of wildlife on the property and some amazing bird-watching opportunities. Our property attracts a diverse song bird population starting in early spring and continuing into late fall.
• Comfortable beds with new mattresses, luxurious duvets, assortment of pillows & cushions, and beautiful linens
• All bedrooms have blackout blinds and ceiling fans
• Fully furnished living room
• 65” TV in living room, 42" TV in bedroom - both have Netflix
• Games and cards for your entertainment
• Dining table & chairs, breakfast eating bar, kitchen island with stools
• Fully-outfitted modern kitchen with ceramic stove-top, wall oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, refrigerator, wine fridge, tea kettle, blender
• New pots & pans, glass & dishware, cutlery, and cooking utensils
• Tiled rain showers in both bathrooms
• Outside deck with patio furniture
• Toiletries and bath accessories
• Hairdryer & Flat Iron
• Maps of local communities and selection of tourism material
We aim to provide you with the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation possible. We look forward to hosting you!
There are over 41 wineries in Oliver & Osoyoos, and many are very close to our property including: Le Vieux Pin (next door), Quinta Ferriera, Oliver Twist, Stoneboat, Church & State, Black Hills, Burrowing Owl, Desert Hills, Tinhorn Creek, Fairview Cellars, Hester Creek, Gehringer Brothers, Inniskillin, Road 13, Antelope Ridge, Cassini Cellars, Maverick, and Silver Sage are all within a quick 5 minute drive!
Others such as See Ya Later Ranch, Noble Ridge, Blue Mountain, Wild Goose, Stag's Hollow, Tangled Vines, Blasted Church (and many more!) are within a 20-minute drive.
The new Area27 Racetrack is within a 2-minute drive.
A quick drive to Osoyoos and you’ll find yourself at the warmest lake in Canada.
LOTS of nearby golf courses:
- Nk'Mip Canyon Desert Golf Course (5 mins)
- Fairview Mountain Golf Club (10 mins)
- 36 Hole Osoyoos Golf & Country Club (20 mins)
- Sonora Dunes next to award winning Nk'Mip Cellars (24 mins)
- Twin Lakes Golf (30 mins)
- St. Andrew by the Lake (30 mins)
- Penticton Golf & Country Club (30 mins)
- many more towards Penticton
Local popular tourist activities include summer water sports on the lakes, golfing, cycling, horseback riding, triathlon training, and sightseeing. Oliver hosts the Half Ironman, as well as the Half Corked Marathon (which runs through our property!), so it’s a perfect base for all your training needs.
Base nightly rate is $250/night for 2 people + taxes and fees.
For each additional person, there is an additional $50/person/night for a max of 6 occupants.
ADULTS only. We do not tolerate abusive or disrespectful behaviour.
Daily cleaning or maid service not available.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a working vineyard. During the year, some areas of the farm are off limits due to farming activity. The lower level is occasionally occupied by ourselves or staff, but it has a separate entrance and you are ensured your privacy.Get the full listing »