Recently renovated, 3 bedroom waterfront beach house available. This property is located between Balm Beach and Thunder Beach on beautiful Southern Georgian Bay. The beach house sits directly on a secluded, sandy bay with 100 feet of south facing shoreline. The warm, shallow water is perfect for families with young children. There is a new 600 square foot cedar deck, perfect for outdoor dining or relaxing in the shade. The beach house boasts three bedrooms, two of which have walkouts and water views. Fall asleep listening to the breeze blow and the waves break on the shore. The fully equipped kitchen flows into the living room which features water views, a gas fireplace and television. The bathroom has been recently renovated and includes a glass shower with a rain-head and body jets. Escape the hustle and bustle of busy lives and come relax with your family in this beach oasis.
Families are preferred.
NO PETS PLEASE
NO SMOKING PLEASE
*YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN BED LINENS AND BATH LINENS*
*CLEANING FEE IS MANDATORY. COTTAGE STILL MUST BE LEFT IN ORIGINAL CONDITION AS STATED IN CONTRACT. IF INCLUDED CLEANING EXCEEDS 1 HOUR, AN $85 PER HOUR CHARGE WILL APPLY AND BE DEDUCTED OFF OF YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT.
MAXIMUM ALLOWED PERSONS ON PROPERTY ARE 6. IF ADDITIONAL PEOPLE ARE ON SITE, A $250 FEE PER PERSON WILL BE ENFORCED.
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Basic cable, 1 television and wireless internet
- Indoor dining and outdoor dining areas that each seat 6
- 3 bedrooms: 1 with a King size bed and water views, 1 with a double bed and water views, 1 with a double bed
- Full bathroom with new vanity, toilet, and glass shower
- Powder room
- 6 Muskoka chairs
- Fire pit on the beach
- Propane bbq includes side burner
- Canoe with 2 paddles (No life jackets included. Please bring your own)
-Elmvale Drive-in Movies
-Elmvale Jungle Zoo
-Midland Drive-in Movies
-Miss Midland 30,000 Island Boat Cruise
-Penetanguishene 30,000 Island
-Southern Georgian Bay
-Town of Midland
-Town of Penetanguishene
-Township of Tiny
-Balm Beachway Golf Club
-Brooklea Golf and Country Club
-Midland Golf and Country Club
-Sainte-Marie Among the Hurons - Midland
-Discovery Harbour - Penetanguishene
-Huronia Museum &amp; Huron Oeundat Village - Midland
-Penetanguishene Centennial Museum
-Martyr's Shrine - Midland*CLEANING FEE IS MANDATORY. COTTAGE STILL MUST BE LEFT IN ORIGINAL CONDITION AS STATED IN CONTRACT. IF INCLUDED CLEANING EXCEEDS 1 HOUR AN $85 PER HOUR CHARGE WILL APPLY AND BE DEDUCTED OFF OF YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT.
*MAXIMUM ALLOWED PERSONS ON PROPERTY ARE 6. IF ADDITIONAL PEOPLE ARE ON SITE A $250 FEE PER PERSON WILL BE INFORCED.
*DAMAGE DEPOSIT IS ALSO MANDATORY. DEPOSIT WILL BE FULLY REFUNDED ONCE BEACH HOUSE HAS PASSED A FULL INSPECTION (TYPICALLY NO MORE THAN 7 DAYS LATER)
*CERTIFIED CHEQUE, BANK DRAFT OR ONLINE TRANSFERS ARE ACCEPTED.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT NO LINENS ARE INCLUDED- 100 Ft of sandy shoreline
- Beautiful sunrise and sunsets
- Crystal clear water, great for the underwater enthusiast
- Private bay with shallow water
- Approximately 200' x 100' of open pure sand back yard
- Southern exposure
- Walking / Biking trails
- Local shopping
- 2 km away from a European Deli and Bakery
- 3 km to LCBO and variety store
- 10 minutes to Balm Beach
- 15 minutes to Penetanguishene / MidlandGet the full listing »