Our cottage is a three bedroom bungalow with plenty of room for a family of 6 (1 queen bed in the master bedroom, 1 double bed in bedroom 2 and two twin beds (trundle) + a single child’s futon in bedroom 3). We have a beautiful west exposure (great sunsets) in a quiet, small bay on Lake Jessop only minutes from the town of Huntsville, Ontario. The swimming is great (no weeds!) and if you have small children, the hard packed sandy, shallow waterfront is ideal. Of course the water bouncer is always a hit with the older kids. We have a large sun deck right at the water with plenty of seating for soaking up the sun or watching the sun set with your favourite beverage in hand!
• Small beach area with shallow hard packed sand bottom
• Large dock and sun deck by the water
• Picnic table by the water
• 12 foot water bouncer (available July 1st - Labour day)
• Fire pit area by the lake
• Canoe and aluminum boat for use (assortment of adult and child life jackets provided)
• Large wrap around deck on the cottage with a table and seating for 6 comfortably.
• Wood stove (there are additional portable oil heaters)
• Large flat area beside the cottage great for outdoor games (some available in the large bin beside the main deck stairs).
• Full kitchen with large fridge, stove, full size portable dishwasher and microwave
• Coffee maker and kettle provided
• Potable drinking water (taps in kitchen and bathroom)
• Two propane BBQs
• Kitchen fully stocked with an assortment of utensils, dishes, cutlery, mugs, pots and pans.
• 32” Flat screen TV with satellite
• DVD player
• Updated bathroom with full tub and shower
• Garbage and recycling pick-up (no need to travel to the dump!)
• Only 15 minutes from downtown Huntsville
• Access to miles of ATV trails right across the road (great for hikes)
• Only 45 mins from Algonquin Park
• Excellent cell phone reception
• Note: Linens and towels are NOT provided
Our standard rental period during the summer season (July 1 - Aug 31) is Sunday (check in 4pm) to Friday (check out 12pm) - 5 nights. For any other rental period, please inquire.
**PLEASE NOTE ** If you are accessing our property from VRBO.com or HomeAway.com, the daily rate indicated will be in US$ (for Canadian $, please access our property through HomeAway.CA).Get the full listing »