1100 sqft 3BR/1BA Apartment in the HEART of Downtown Vancouver (Entertainment District). Luxuriously furnished, free secure parking, and steps from the Granville Street Entertainment District, Stanley Park Seawall, Skytrain, Vancouver Convention Center, Waves/Starbucks Coffee shops, Robson St. shopping, & restaurants.
I. THE SPACE
This 1100 sq. ft. 3 Bed/1 Bath Luxury apartment provides an artsy atmosphere with chic decor. Inside this home you’ll find a real difference: professional series appliances, designer select finishes and cleverly designed layouts.
Kitchen - Modern w/ stainless steel appliances. Includes dishwasher, coffee machine, and all the cookware needed to make a gourmet meal.
Bedroom #1 – Master Bedroom. Queen size, high-end mattress with Ralph Lauren linens. The room includes two large closets.
Bedroom #2 - Double size, high-end mattress with Ralph Lauren linens.
Bedroom #3 - Double size, high-end mattress with Ralph Lauren Linens.
Luxury Queen Air Bed – For guests who have a group of 6 individuals or more, a top-of-the-line Queen Aerobed will be provided if requested. To get a sense of what this looks like, type the following in your search engine: Aerobed Queen Rollaway with Headboard. You must notify me of your need for an Air Bed in advance. The Air Bed will not come inflated; you will inflate it yourself utilizing Aeorbed's built-in electric pump—no manual pumping is necessary. The appropriate area to inflate this Air Bed will be in the living room--you will need to move the coffee table in the living room out of the way to make room for it. This is the most expensive and high-end Air Bed available on the market :) Please ensure to deflate the Air Bed after use. Up to three Aerobed's are available, but you must notify me how many you require in advance.
Entertainment -- WIFI, Cable, and 32" LCD TV.
Laundry: Washer and dryer are located in the unit with all the detergent and fabric softener you'll need.
*Complimentary coffee, shampoo and body wash are provided.
**For groups larger than 6 individuals, please make sure that you carefully read the above details and are ok with the sleeping arrangements. While the unit is 1100 sq. ft. and is quite large, groups larger than 6 individuals might feel a bit cramped if they're planning on utilizing both Air Beds. It's definitely doable and there is enough space for it, but please understand and acknowledge the sleeping arrangements prior to booking.
II. GUEST ACCESS
Guest's have access to everything except the following:
1. There is a closet located in Bedroom #2 that is locked and not accessible
2. There is no elevator in the building. You will need to walk up two flights of stairs to reach my unit--my unit is located on the second floor.
III. INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
I would like to know who I'm hosting prior to accepting a reservation for my entire home. Part of the reason why I'm on AirBnB is because I enjoy meeting people from all over the world. To that end, please tell me something about yourselves and the purpose of your trip when inquiring. Specifically, please introduce yourself and advise who will be accompanying you and mention the ages of everyone in the group--that being said, if everyone is over the age of 25, then just mention that.
I'm happy to be as hands-on or off as needed. If you're new to Vancouver, I would be more than happy to suggest restaurants, shopping areas, and local hot spots.
Either myself, my friend, or a family member will check you into the residence during your visit.
IV. HOUSE RULES
All I ask is that you treat this residence the exact same way that you would want a guest to treat your own home ;) Please also acknowledge the following:
1. Based on past experiences, I do not host groups who are all 21 years of age or younger. If your group is 21 years of age or younger, please do not place a reservation without written pre-approval from me. Failure to do so will result in termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
2. Vancouver locals are not allowed to place a booking without pre-approval from me--this is to prevent locals from using my residence as a party house.
3. Please note that I only hand keys to the person who booked the reservation and you must show valid picture ID.
4. All guests must be accounted for in the reservation. This means all guests entering the residence/building at any point in time counts as a guest--in other words, the definition of a guest is not limited to only those people planning on sleeping inside the unit, but to all guests planning to be inside the unit at any given time.
For example, if 8 people are going to "hang out" inside the unit, but only 2 people plan on sleeping over, then the guest count selected during the booking should be "8" not "2". Any extra guests not disclosed before arrival will lead to an immediate termination of the reservation and full charge of your damage deposit.
5. No parties/events. I live in a separate unit in the same building and the building manager lives in the same building as well. Therefore, parties/events will be detected. If this rule is not followed, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
6. Not for commercial use or special occasions without pre-approval (weddings, bachelor parties, birthdays, commercials, bridal showers, photo shoots, etc.). I will consider your request if you notify me in advance. Failure to inform me in advance will lead to a termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
7. Please note that this is a smoke-free/drug free environment. If any smoking/drugs are detected either within the unit or in the common areas of the building, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be removed from the unit.
8. No pets please. If any pets are brought inside the unit, the full damage deposit will be collected.
9. No excessive noise or loud music. Quiet hours start at 10:00pm. If any noise complaints are reported by neighbours or building management, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
10. Please ensure to check-out on time in order to avoid a $75 late check-out fee--I need to have my cleaners clean the unit on time for the next guest to check-in. If you require an earlier check-in or a later check-out please request it in advance and I will do my best to accommodate you. Unless otherwise discussed, any guest who is still in the residence/building after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if I have approved a late check-out in advance.
11. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
12. Just to confirm that you've read over the house rules, please state "I've read your house rules" when making an inquiry or accomplishing an Instant Book.
Most importantly, enjoy your stay and have fun!Get the full listing »