Our stylish, spacious and comfortable 3 bedroom apartment gives you a taste of the great city of Ottawa. Just a short walk from to the beautiful Rideau Canal, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores and the Byward Market!
Clean, stylish and newly renovated 3 bedroom apartment located in the basement of this heritage building in Sandy Hill will suit your needs.
This 3 bedroom apartment accommodates 8 people comfortably with amenities such as:
- Futon Sofa Bed that sleeps 2
- Free Unlimited Wifi (50 download and 10 upload speed)
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary travel size Soap and Shampoo
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Small groups.
- Budget Travellers
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Kitchen Essentials ( Plates, Utensils, Cups, Pots and Pans)
Their are plenty food and shopping options just around the corner on Laurier Ave (2 minute walk)...
- Pizza Lover's
- Laurier Social House
- The MoonDog, Pub &amp; Grill
- Al Basha Shawarma
10 Minute walk to Metro grocery store (245 Rideau Street)
Our neighbourhood is a walking persons dream. Short distance to
- 5 minute walk to University of Ottawa
- 10 Minute walk to Parliament Hill
- 10 Minute walk to Rideau Centre
- 10 Minute walk to Rideau Canal
- 15 Minute walk to the ByWard Market
- 20 Minute walk to the National Gallery of Canada
- 35 Minute walk to the Canadian Museum of History
Brief Descriptions and Hints below about Touristic Attractions
- ByWard Market offers a unique experience for all. You'll find museums, cafe's, specialty food shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and pubs.
- National Gallery of Canada free on Thursday nights from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Or, if you visit a special exhibition, you also get access to the permanent collection.
- Canadian Museum of History formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization, offers free admission on Thursday nights from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Ottawa has some of the best public transit in North America and is easily accessible from the apartment. 5 Minute Walk to Laurier Station (major bus station), it's just down the road.
Other Things to Note
Our Washer and Dryer are Coin Operated machines located in a shared laundry room found in the basement of the building.
-Free over night street parking from 6pm- 8am. (For 1 night stays only)
-We offer parking for extra due to limited availability
30$/Week or less
80$/MonthOther Things to Note
***If your stay is between 14-31 nights, we will offer you the monthly rate (the lower price)***
We offer discounted rates for longer reservation.
- 8 month or longer = 10% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Between 3-8 month stay = 5% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Please Contact us for more detailsGet the full listing »