Our Coles Bay Suite is located in the host's home on a separate floor. The property is a relaxing getaway to the country set up for a 4 night minimum stay. Sleeps up to 6 people with 2 bedrooms (queen size beds), bathroom with bath/shower, half bathroom (sink and toilet with towels & soap) outside of the suite but close by, living room with queen size Lazy Boy sleeping sofa & closed in sun room. Full kitchen & laundry facilities in the suite. Relax outside with a concrete deck area, table chairs, loungers & 6 burner gas barbecue. A home away from home!
- 140 sq ft bedroom with large rock/electric fireplace and queen size bed
-TV/WIFI/PVR/Netflix in bedrooms and living room
-Closed in sun room perfect for a morning coffee or glass of wine and chat
-The kitchen has fridge, microwave, coffee makers, toaster and hot water kettle. Plates, cups, cutlery, etc. everything you need to cook!
- Daily towel service if needed
- A 210 square foot living room area downstairs with TV suitable for stretching out and relaxing or chatting with friends and travel mates. This is yours to use privately. Includes a queen size Lazy Boy sleeping sofa.
- We have a large living room upstairs with games, a piano and tv available upon request
- A large selection of in-house books on a range of topics. My mother had been a voracious reader.
- LED candles are available.
-Large 6 burner barbecue. $25.00 per stay to cover propane and clean-up when you leave.
NOTE: no pets or smoking in the house or on the property. We are adamant about our no smoking policy due to one owner having a severe allergy to smoke and our concern for all our guests expecting a non smoking experience.
-We provide parking.
-We keep brochures available of different sights to see and restaurants during your visit.
-If there is somewhere special you need info on, please email us your request.
Our home is a countryside location with a quiet, treed and flowered neighborhood across from the Ardmore golf course. We have always loved living here for almost 40 years and look forward to sharing our home for your perfect vacation experience.
Beaches, local islands, lovely temperate weather, fishing, whale watching, "Old Victorian" style city, lots of shopping, world class restaurants, wineries and breweries, bike and walking trails all over the island, skin diving and one of my favorites - spas for whatever relaxes and soothes you. All within 30 to 40 minutes of our location.
- Pickup and drop-off available upon request at Victoria International Airport (YYJ) and local Ferry Terminals. Airport run is free, BC ferries - $10.00. Local taxis available.
- There are local buses that go into Victoria - 15 minute walk to the bus stop
AVAILABLE ACTIVITIES AND SIGHTS IN THE AREA:
- Ardmore Golf course across street.
- 5 minute walk to Coles Bay beach.
- Butchart Garden and Butterfly World 15 minute drive.
- Victoria 30 minute drive.
- Whale watching and fishing charters in Victoria.
- Numerous restaurants within 5 minute to 30 minute drive. We provide a list.
- Victoria airport 5 minute drive.
- Swartz Bay Ferry terminal 10 minute drive.
- Other ferry systems close by: Coho Black Ball to Port Angeles, Washington State, Clipper to Seattle, Washington, Sidney to Anacortes, Washington and several up island ferries to other designations.
- Car rentals available at the airport and other destinations on the island.
-Brochures for local attractions availableGet the full listing »