Kick back and relax on this gorgeous 4.2 acre waterfront retreat. This pet-friendly cottage overlooks a beautifully manicured garden area and is one of two dwellings on this waterfront estate. Beach access is only a 100 metre walk from the cottage. Enjoy strolling on the beach, watching the wildlife, swimming, or kayaking at this amazing waterfront retreat !
Kayaks and paddleboards are available while you are staying here so you can fully appreciate the west coast experience.
This fully furnished, quaint 1100 sq. ft., 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage, sleeps 2-6 maximum. The first bedroom contains a queen-sized bed plus a bunk bed with 2 twin beds. The second bedroom has 2 queen-sized beds. There is a $25 charge per night for each additional guest beyond 2.
The cozy living room and kitchen provide you with the necessities to enjoy the space. The BBQ and fenced patio area will help complete your vacation. This is a perfect spot for a family, a couple or those just looking for the west coast experience.
If you want to enjoy a dinner and some music or have a spa day, we are within walking distance to Pacific Shores resort.
The use of the kayaks for guests over 19 is included in the rate. We have paddleboards available for rental.
This property is within walking distance to Pacific Shores Resort and Spa and only a 10 minute drive to downtown Parksville.
Friendly pets are welcome in the cottage, but no smoking on the property and no functions are allowed.
Nanoose Bay is located at the south end of the Parksville Qualicum Beach region. Highlights in Nanoose include marinas, recreation facilities, walking and hiking trails and hidden beaches. A few minutes away are Fairwinds Golf Club, Moorecroft Regional Park and Arbutus Meadows Event and Equestrian Centre.
• Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park
• Englishman River Falls Provincial Park
• Little Qualicum Falls Provincial Park
• Cathedral Grove/Macmillan Provincial Park
• Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park - magical underground world with incredible crystal formations
• Coombs Old Country Market
• Morningstar Farm
• Morningstar Golf Club
• Pheasant Glen Golf Resort
• Brigadoon Golf Course
• Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf
• Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort (Grotto Spa)
• Milner Gardens - one of the ten best public gardens in Canada
• Fossil hunting (Puntledge River)
• Winter sports at Mount Washington
• Airshow at DND Comox
• Cumberland Lake Park
• Comox Air Force Museum
• Surfing at world famous Tofino
• Kayaking in the Broken IslandsGet the full listing »