Whether you are travelling, relocating, or on a business trip, living at the Duet allows you to enjoy a quality of life quantifiable by hours lived in happiness.
Located on Michigan Street in Victoria’s historic James Bay neighborhood, the Duet property is surrounded by Victoria’s most visited attractions. Grocery stores and a library are also just a brisk walk away. With just a short cycle from the city’s bustling inner harbor, steps away from iconic Beacon Hill Park, and 2 blocks from charismatic downtown core for countless shops, restaurants and cafes, the Duet reflects the best of ocean, park and urban living.
As a guest, not only will you enjoy the convenience brought by the Duet’s premier location, but also you will appreciate the amenities brought by the Duet in adding dimension to your quality of living in Victoria. A lovely common rooftop garden patio with a covered outdoor BBQ kitchen, comfortable outdoor couches and reclining chaise lounge, plus the incredible 360 Degree panoramic views, is a perfect space to relax and enjoy dinner and wine after a long day bustling downtown. Adorned with beautiful Akebono cherry trees, a central semi-private courtyard and a small children’s play area are thoughtfully landscaped between the Duet buildings providing instant relaxation and entertainment. The secured underground bicycle storage unit is aptly suited to the James Bay lifestyle. If you are a business professional, you can also access the Duet’s spacious fully-furnished conference room facility for free.
This modern 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom suite sits at the far end of Duet west-wing building and provides the most private and quietest living environment. From high quality furniture, designer bedding to kitchen and laundry essentials, this suite has everything you need to meet a quality living standard.
- The master bedroom is fitted with a king size Acacia wooden bed and matching bedside tables for a luxurious retreat.
- The second bedroom has a comfortable upholster queen size bed.
- Each bed is topped with 4 brand new Ralph Lauren pillows and covered with Glucksteinhome duvet and Distinctly Home duvet cover and sheets.
- The master ensuite features a walk-in shower with a rain shower head and heated floor.
- The second bathroom features a hand-held shower with large soaker tub combination.
- Both bathrooms are provided with premium quality bath/hand towels, shampoo and body wash.
- Plenty of extra towels are also prepared and stored in the closet of each bedroom. - - The hair dryer can be found in the bathroom vanity drawer.
- The open-concept kitchen and living space are both inviting and multifunctional. The roller-shaded exterior low-E windows maximize daylight in the living area. Enjoy watching television on the 60” Sony HD TV or read a book on the comfortable woven couch or mid-century armchair. Free high speed WIFI and local phone calls are included.
- The open-concept kitchen features all of the modern appliances and kitchenware you’ll need including a dishwasher, microwave, pot and pans, Keurig coffee machine, kettle, wine glasses, mugs, dishes, utensils plus cooking oil, spices, sugar, salt and complimentary coffee & tea.
OTHER AMENTITIES in the Suite
- The suite comes with high efficient washer and dryer
- Laundry detergent is provided
- Cooking books and novels
Guest will also be provided the underground parking for 1 vehicle with security fobs.Get the full listing »