The deluxe suite comfortably accommodates 3 people in luxurious space. This is a two bedroom condominium with bathrooms.
* Spacious, open concept living room features: TV, entertainment unit, sectional sofa that can be used as a bed in case you are a group of four.
*TV program includes film channel Shome, at any time.
* Free WiFi
*Walk-out to a balcony with modern balcony furniture (seasonal use).
*Kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso machine. Dinner plates, utensils, pots, pans and all you might need during your stay. If you like juicing we will provide a high end Omega juicer machine.
* Master bedroom features: queen size bed with new gel foam mattress, desk, two side tables with lamps, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom.
* The second bedroom features single bed, desk, TV.
* Laundry is in the suite and includes washer and dryer.
* We provide quality bedding, linens, pillows, towels and blankets.
* Shampoo, conditioner, soap, hair dryer are provided.
* Hardwood floors throughout the suite. High 9 ft ceilings and floor to ceiling windows make the suite bright and elegant. Hunter Douglas Silhouettes are installed in all rooms.
* The suite is decorated with attention to details and intention to make you feel relaxed and comfortable.
Guests have access to everything in the suite and all the top-notch building amenities. Free amenities include: gym, cedar wood sauna, steam room, hot tub, games room, BBQ. There is a theatre room if you wish to enjoy a private movie night on a big screen. (A refundable deposit cheque will be required for the theatre room).
Party room is available at extra charge.
Concierge is at your service 24 hours a day.
Underground parking for one car is available free of charge.
The Toronto's Life magazine recently voted the neighbourhood of Yonge and Eglinton (Mid-town) as Number #1 in Toronto.
Everything is in our neighbourhood:
- Gourmet restaurants and pubs of all kinds.
- Movie theatre is across the street.
- Shopping mall, book store, supermarket.
- Sherwood Park for hikers and nature lovers.
- Subway is across the street.
- Short ride to down-town Toronto. Good connection to the airport, train and bus station.
No pets and no smoking in the suite.
Please be mindful about energy and water consumption.
No parties or any kind of noise after 10:00 p.m.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate guests that are not registered at the time when you book your stay.Get the full listing »