This spectacular 2BR executive suite has everything and is steps from the Financial District! Designer inspired, this suite has hardwood floors, high ceilings and is open and spacious; stylish living area with comfortable couch and flat screen TV - enjoy Netflix; modern galley kitchen with wine fridge; dining table seats four guests; master and second bedroom have comfortable queen size beds; two full bathrooms; desk for your laptop; washer/dryer ensuite. High speed wifi. Loads of natural light.
A spacious suite with everything you could want for your stay:
- ultra modern galley kitchen with new appliances
- microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, plus wine fridge!
- dining table with seating for four guests - enjoy great meals here!
- living room with large flat screen TV
- high speed wifi Internet and cable TV - log into your Netflix account and binge watch!
- two separate bedrooms each with a comfortable queen size bed
- fresh linens and towels when you check in
- two full bathrooms
- washer/dryer in suite
- high ceiling and hardwood floors throughout
- balcony to get some fresh area
- perfect for the business traveller as your steps from the Financial District!
Guests have full access to the suite. There are no shared accommodations here.
I'm always around for my guests. Want to know about great restaurants, shops and cafes? Just ask!
The Financial District is one of the most popular and sought after areas of the city. Whether you have a business meeting down the street, or want to explore the city as a tourist, this condo is in a perfect location. It is the epicenter of commerce for all of Canada. Business professionals and executives will find this area particularly convenient.
You can walk to most places in the area, but should you choose to take public transit, you are minutes away from two popular subway stations (Queen and King subway). Uber and Lyft are always popular options in the city. You can walk to the Eaton Centre, Scotiabank Centre, Ripley's Aquarium or CN Tower from here!
No events or parties are allowed. This is strictly enforced. Please treat my home with the same respect and care as you do your own. It is important to be respectful of my neighbours - no noise after hours please. Self check out any time before 11 am.
If you are flying into Toronto Pearson International Airport, I strongly suggest taking the UP Express train into the city. It is a 25 min ride to Union Station. My building is a short cab or Uber ride from there (or you can easily walk to the building from Union Station). There is also free wifi onboard. Beat the traffic into the city and take the UP Express.
Please respect my neighbours and keep noise levels to a minimum
Only registered guests allowed in the unit
Only responsible guests who will take care of my placeGet the full listing »