This stunning designer inspired two bedroom suite has everything for guests: an open concept with hardwood floors and loads of natural light; living area with oversized sofa and large flat screen TV - watch Netflix; modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dining table seats four guests; master bedroom with comfortable queen size bed; second bedroom also with a queen bed; two full bathrooms; high ceilings; large balcony; high speed Internet; washer/dryer ensuite; plus stunning views!
A designer inspired, newly decorated suite has everything you could want for your stay:
- ultra modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances – make a meal on-the-go
- microwave, coffee maker, kettle, and toaster
- dining table comfortably seats four guests - enjoy great meals here!
- living area with oversized couch and large flat screen TV
- high speed wifi Internet and cable TV - log into your Netflix account and binge watch
- two separate bedrooms each with a comfortable queen size bed
- two full bathrooms - one with stand up shower
- fresh linens and towels with each stay
- washer/dryer in suite
- high ceilings and gorgeous hardwood floors throughout
- loads of natural light
- walkout balcony to enjoy fresh air
- incredible views of the city - right from the suite
- perfect for the business traveller, couple or solo traveller
The entire unit is 100% for you!
I'm always around for my guests. Want to know about great restaurants, shops and cafes in the area? Just ask!
This area is one of the most popular in the city - steps from George Brown College. Walk to the St. Lawrence Market, or jump on the streetcar and head to the Distillery District. Many great restaurants, shops and cafes nearby. What's great about this area is that it's a quiet area but you can be in the hustle and bustle within minutes.
Walk to many great places in the King East area from this condo. Public transit is a mere steps from the building. Jump on the King streetcar and be at the King subway station in less than 5 minutes. Take the subway to many other exciting areas of the city. Uber and Lyft are popular modes of transportation in the city as well. Feeling energetic? Bixi bikes are just down the street - see Toronto by bicycle!
No events or parties allowed. Please treat my home with the same respect and care as you do your own. It is important to be respectful of my neighbours - no noise after hours please. Also, no smoking of any kind in the suite - tobacco or cannibis. Checkout time is 11 am. Thank you.
If you are flying into Toronto Pearson International Airport, I strongly recommend taking the UP Express train into the city. It is a 25 min ride to Union Station and there is free wifi on board. My building is a short cab or Uber ride from there. It’s super convenient and you’ll avoid highway traffic!
Please respect my neighbours and keep noise levels to a minimum
Only registered guests allowed in the suite
Only responsible guests who will take care of my homeGet the full listing »