Your search for a perfect Toronto short-term rental ends here!
Located on the upper floors of a secure residential tower, this one bedroom plus den comfortably sleeps up to six and offers all the comforts you could ask for. Queen bed in the master bedroom. A queen bed in the den. The living room has a new and comfy queen sofa bed.
You'll enjoy access to an equipped kitchen with all the appliances, in-suite washer/dryer, and a private balcony with a panoramic view of Toronto from the 30-something floor! With a large grocery store just a couple buildings away (open till 12am weekdays), and a selection of delicious restaurants (perfect for late-night cravings!) within walking distance, everything you could ask for is right at your fingertips.
- basic toiletries (shampoo/conditioner, hair dryer, etc)
- ensuite laundry
- professionally washed & pressed bed linen for ultimate cleanliness & comfort
- fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and spacious fridge
- PAK N’ PLAY can be requested for 35$/stay, but guests must bring own baby blankets.
- PARKING spot upon request based on availability for $25 per night
Centrally located in the King West/Waterfront area, you won't have to worry about taxi fare or long lineups. You're only steps from tourist attractions like the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, and Air Canada Centre. You're also in the middle of countless restaurants, bars, and boutiques. During summer, you'll also be just a short walk from the gorgeous waterfront. You name it, it's at your fingertips!
Short walk to Bathurst or Spadina streets for the street car/bus, Union subway station, with everything you'd need in walking distance.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
PARKING: Available based on availability, in the building underground for 25$/night, with in & out access.
PAK N’PLAY (crib) : can be set up on request for $35/stay, but you guests must bring own blankets for the baby.
We welcome all dogs as long as they are well trained and you confidently don't expect there to be any trouble of peeing inside or any damages. Should there be any damages/etc (from pets or their human friends!), it will come out of your security deposit.
We do charge $35 per pet, because of the time added to the clean, regardless of the level of shed etc. After pet guests we do a full clean/fur removal for all curtains, rugs, duvets, etc because our unit may host an allergic guest next.
AFTER HOURS CHECK-IN FEE: 10pm to midnight: $30 // After midnight: $50.
This is because someone will need to stay up to receive the building buzzer call, and keep in touch to ensure a smooth check-in. Thanks for your understanding.
AGREEMENT TO BE SIGNED:
All guests will be required to e-sign an Indemnity Agreement and Terms of the rental. It will be emailed to you upon booking. The Indemnity Agreement will serve as a contractual agreement made between you (the guests) and us (the hosts) regarding potential damages. Only the guest who makes the booking will be required to sign, and it's all set up for e-signing for your convenience.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT :
Please note that upon making your reservation, you will be charged a $500cad security/damage deposit. If there are no damages or extra charges, you will automatically be refunded it within 1 full business day of your check-out.
ADDITIONAL CLEANING ON REQUEST:
A cleaning crew can be booked for you, to service the unit during your stay.
The cost is $95 + HST. You must provide a 5 hour window that unit will be unoccupied. You may keep your belonging in the unit. The cleaning pro will come with own keys and lock up afterwards.
- replacing all linen with new professionally laundered & pressed linen
- drying & folding of towels (washer must be started w towels due to time constraints)
- vacuuming & cleaning of all floors
- deep clean of bathrooms
- taking out garbage
- general cleaning
Please request by messaging host. Host will send a payment request.
QUESTIONS? We are available to answer any questions and to make your stay more comfortable. Reach out to us!
1) Condo and city rules are constantly changing, so please be discrete about airbnb.
2) Please take kind care of my home. It will be left beautiful & clean for you.
3) No unregistered guests/visitors.
4) Out of respect for other residents, no parties/loud noise/anything else that would bother neighbors.
5) Due to the rules of the condo, guests may not use the amenities (pool/gym).
Before you Check Out:
1)Please empty the fridge of perishables and take out the garbage. There is a garbage room behind the elevators.
2) Please start the washing machine with the towels. It will take you 2 minutes and save the cleaning pro 1 hour, so it's very much appreciated!
3) Please leave all keys & fobs on the dining table, unless otherwise discussed. For each key fob not returned, its a $200 replacement fee.Get the full listing »