Stay in the heart of Toronto in style. Located in financial district downtown, but on a quieter street off Bay & Adelaide/Richmond. Walk to everything.
Coming for work? We are located just off the PATH, connecting to Brookfield/TD Towers/First Canadian Place/Scotia Plaza/CIBC building/Exchange Tower/Etc. Don't like canadian winters? Us neither... Take the underground PATH!
Place is great for corporate and business travel given the location -or- for visitors who would prioritize location over space.
Entire unit is yours. A queen bed in each of the 2 bedrooms, and a new and comfortable queen sized sofa bed in the living room.
- basic toiletries (shampoo/conditioner, hair dryer, etc)
- ensuite laundry
- professionally washed & pressed bed linen for ultimate cleanliness & comfort
- fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and spacious fridge
- CRIB (a pak n' play) can be requested for 35 $/ stay, but guests must bring own blankets.
- Common Gym / Exercise Room
- Common Rooftop Deck
- Building built in 2016.
- Luxury tower catering to professionals.
- 25th (of total 334) most expensive condo in downtown.
The area is great for walking to discover the city. Within a 10 minute walk, you can be at work in the financial district, at Union Station, or at Yonge and Dundas square.
If you want to catch a ride- Street cars are on Bathurst (one block west) and Spadina (three blocks east) streets. These 2 main streets will take you all over town or to the nearest subway station. There is also a zip car pick up point north of the pedestrian bridge and Bixi bike rentals are available near the building all year long.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
PAK N’PLAY (crib) : can be set up on request for $35/stay, but you guests must bring own blankets for the baby.
We welcome all dogs as long as they are well trained and you confidently don't expect there to be any trouble of peeing inside or any damages. Should there be any damages/etc (from pets or their human friends!), it will come out of your security deposit.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT :
Please note that upon making your reservation, you will be charged a $500cad security/damage deposit. If there are no damages or extra charges, you will automatically be refunded it within 1 full business day of your check-out.
AFTER HOURS CHECK-IN FEE: 10pm to midnight: $30 // After midnight: $50.
This is because someone will need to stay up to receive the building buzzer call, and keep in touch to ensure a smooth check-in. Thanks for your understanding.
AGREEMENT TO BE SIGNED:
All guests will be required to e-sign an Indemnity Agreement and Terms of the rental. It will be emailed to you upon booking. The Indemnity Agreement will serve as a contractual agreement made between you (the guests) and us (the hosts) regarding potential damages. Only the guest who makes the booking will be required to sign, and it's all set up for e-signing for your convenience.
ADDITIONAL CLEANING ON REQUEST:
A cleaning crew can be booked for you, to service the unit during your stay.
The cost is $95 + HST. You must provide a 5 hour window that unit will be unoccupied. You may keep your belonging in the unit. The cleaning pro will come with own keys and lock up afterwards.
- replacing all linen with new professionally laundered & pressed linen
- drying & folding of towels (washer must be started w towels due to time constraints)
- vacuuming & cleaning of all floors
- deep clean of bathrooms
- taking out garbage
- general cleaning
Please request by messaging host. Host will send a payment request.
QUESTIONS? We are available to answer any questions and to make your stay more comfortable. Reach out to us!
- No unregistered guests.
- No gatherings/parties.
- No loud music/noise.
- Bringing a dog? Please check with host first.
- 1 person from each booking must e-sign a waiver/terms of rental.
- If a key or key fob is not returned by check out time, it will be a $200 replacement fee.Get the full listing »