This 950 sq ft executive condo in prestigious Glen Abbey is fully furnished and beautifully decorated. A great hotel alternate and perfect for those travelling to Oakville/Burlington area for pleasure or business. What you see and read here is exactly what you will get. No surprises!
This is a low rise condo building complex (only 3 floors) and is occupied mostly by the condo owners themselves. The complex is small, quiet and very well maintained during both winter and summer months. Surrounding the complex is a quiet residential neighbourhood with mostly detached homes. When it's nice outside, you will find local residents walking/running right in front of the building on their way to the myriad of walking trails and parks close by. You are only a couple of kilometers away from the famous Glen Abbey Golf Course. Located just north of the highway, getting around the area is a breeze at this convenient location.
The condo itself is fully furnished, extremely clean and has everything you need for a self catering trip to Oakville. Features include:
• Updated kitchen including stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave)
• Dinnerware, flatware, pots, pans etc.
• Toaster, coffee maker, kettle, single serve brewer
• 2 Bedrooms
• Large master bedroom with huge walk in closet and en-suite privileges (walks through to bathroom) and 32' LG flat screen TV with digital cable
• 2nd bedroom had a double size bed
• Bed sheets included
• One tastefully decorated 3 piece bathroom
• Towels included
• Full size washer/dryer conveniently located in closet within bathroom
• Ground floor unit with walk out to patio which backs onto a courtyard
• One surface parking spot available. Additional parking can be arranged for a nominal monthly fee
• Tastefully decorated dining room with seating for up to 4 people
• Wood burning fireplace
• 43” Flat Screen HD TV with PVR included
• High speed wireless internet included
• Phone with voicemail and unlimited calling in North America included
• Walking distance to grocery store (about 200 yards from condo to their front door). Restaurants, shops, banking etc. all close by
• Just bring your clothes!
Need a GPS? Ask us to use ours for free during your stay (pending availability).
So that's all the good stuff! We pride ourselves on providing you with as much information as we can in this description so that you can make an informed decision. That includes the 'not so great stuff' as well. And there's really not a lot of it. The only thing we want you to be aware of is that this is condo living... that means that you may hear the occasional person walking upstairs in the unit above (it would be the equivalent of living in a basement apartment and hearing people upstairs walking around). That comes with the territory, but its not a nuisance and we have never had a complaint about it - its just something we want to be transparent about and you just need to be aware that it's there. We don't like surprising guests!
Please browse through the reviews to see what other travelers have to say about their recent stay!
No smoking inside of the unit. Sorry, no pets. Rates are based on 2 people. Will consider 3 or 4 occupants for additional charge of $10 per night for 3rd and 4th person.
*******Not seeing availability at this condo? I have 3 other beautiful units not listed here (one is located in same complex, 2 others only a short walk from this one). Please inquire by emailing me through this listing.*******
Thanks for considering our condo. We would look forward to welcoming you to Oakville! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. We respond quickly to all requests, usually within a few hours.Get the full listing »