This spacious condo suite at Blackstone Mountain Lodge (award-winning lodge) will surpass your expectations. Relish in the luxury of the Rocky Mountains with all the comforts of home. Enjoy premium mountain views from balcony, bedrooms and living room. You will feast your eyes on the Iconic Ha Ling Peak and the Mt Rundle (the east end).
With your family fun, jumping into the pool which is open year around if the temperature is above minus 25 degree (Celsius) and soaking into the hot tubs after a day of any activity including sightseeing, hiking, skiing, ice climbing, snowshoeing, skating, biking, and/or golfing! BBQs in the courtyard are waiting for you.
When you arrive at the complex, you can keep your vehicles in heated underground parkade nearby elevators and staircase.
Everything you need is there: fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, in suite laundry, stainless appliances, granite countertop, and more.
Three large flat screen TVs (two are smart TVs) fill the living room and two bedrooms. Cable channels, internet (wi-fi) and Netflix are provided for enjoying your favorite programs and movies.
Taking a short stroll to downtown, historical sites, shopping centers like Safeway, Save-on-Food and Canadian Tires, banks, museums, library, art galleries, local coffee houses and restaurants.
Please visit the Nordic Centre which was used for many winter and summer World Cup events and is maintained as a world class facility today. There are mountain bike, cross ski and snowshoe rentals at the Nordic Centre, and the mountain bike lessons and guides are excellent.
This destination is central to all the best the Canadian Rockies like Lake Louise, Lake Moraine, Banff, Icefields Parkway, Kananaskis, Jasper and much more. A National Park Pass is provided for your convenience on access to surrounding national parks.
There are much more as below to let you feel like at your home:
• Luxury Suite with large windows, on top floor, south-facing exposure
• Fully furnished with high-end appliances and furniture
• Separated master bedroom (ensuite) and one bedroom by the living room
• Two king sized beds, plus one queen sofa bed in the living room
• Blackout drapes/curtains
• Up to 4 children (18 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. For a baby less than 18 months, a mini baby crib is available.
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• Granite breakfast bar and countertops, and wood dining table
• In-room coffee/tea
• Luxurious full bathrooms with rain shower heads and deep soaker tubs, including designer toiletries and hair dryers, and towel and robe supplies
• Inviting slate fireplace in the living room
• Access to private and spacious balcony from the living room and bedrooms
• In suite Washer/Dryer with laundry supplies, including iron and board
• Free high-speed wireless Internet (wi-fi)
• Telephones in each room, free local calls
• One LCD flat-screen smart TV (built-in Google Chromecast) plus blu-ray DVD player, with cable TV and free Netflix access in the living room and another smart TV in the 2nd bedroom
• One LCD flat-screen TV plus DVD player, with cable TV in the master bedroom
• Air conditioning thermostat control
• No smoking. Designated smoking areas located outside building
• No pets
• Free underground heated parking (parking height restrictions apply), and free street parking
• Access to two hot tubs and heated swimming pool, open all year around! Pool towels supplied.
• Access to fitness center and game room
• BBQ area in courtyard
• Free bike and ski storage
• 24 hour computer station, ATM/banking, a meeting room and lobby fireplace on the main floor
• 5 minute walk to the main street (restaurants, galleries and shops) and a 5 minute walk to Policeman’s Creek and local walking trails. It is a 15 minute drive to Banff.
• Nearby: Bicycle rentals, Golf lessons available, Golfing, Hiking/biking trails, Kayaking, Mountain biking, Rafting, Ski lessons available, Ski equipment rental shops, Cross-country skiing, Downhill skiing, Snow tubing, Snowboarding, Snowshoeing etc.
********The Rate is USD in VRBO.com, converting to CAN when checking out!
The Rate is CAN in HomeAway.ca********Get the full listing »